Three

I groan, rubbing my temple. My head throbbing in pain. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the white ceiling, and inhaling the familiar scent of the room. It was a thick and musky scent of some male perfume. I slowly sat up, and found Ethan sleeping soundlessly, his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around my thigh.

Shit! My head hurts! What happened last night wasn't so easily clear in my head, I'm not drunk or anything but my head hurts. I look at the alarm clock on the right [ 11:48 am] explains why my head feels like it's about to explode; I overslept.

I divert my attention back to Ethan who was still asleep on me.

"Hey, Ethan." I whisper, poking his check.

Ethan groaned slapping my hand away lazily as if it was some kind of fly. He flexed his arms back around me trying to get a comfortable spot again. He looks down even more now burying his face in between my inner thigh. I could feel my face heating up and my head starting to tingle in embarrassment.

"God, Ethan! " I yelled out to wake him up.

Ethan laughed and sticked his face out of my crotch. He suddenly stops laughing and looks at me straight in the eyes with that serious expression on his face. My heart was now pounding uncontrollably loud as his head was moving closer to my face, now just an inch away for our lips to touch.

I felt like I've ran a 30k marathon with no stops. My face was turning redder, and my heart was running to the moon and back. I was ready to pop any second. Intimidated and excitement were two different things that somehow describes what I was feeling.

Ethan's face softens and he smiles a bit. "Yes, my love?" He whispers, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I felt my face starting to heat up again. My heart beating faster than before.

"Yes, my love? " he whispered softly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I frown at his endearment while trying to push his face from getting to close to mine. "Are you drunk? How the hell did I end up in your room?"

"No," He groans, scratching his head trying to recall what happened. "You feel asleep on the car, I had to carry you up and I somehow got tired of moving you to another room and decided to toss you on my bed. But it's cool." He gave me a reassuring suspicious grin, then flopped back on my stomach to sleep.

"What are we doing today?"

"You have to options; Stay with me on the bed and lets have some fun or the first option? Choose wisely."r

"Neither."

"But why?" Ethan turns his head up and looks at me.

"I'm hungry."

He then rolls to the side facing front and laughs. "I'm hungry too. I could just eat you up raw."

"So Knight nows how to joke too, huh?"

"I'm not that scary as what your delusional mind pictures me as." He yawns. "Go and take a shower were going to have brunch, then go home."

I quickly got up, before weird things might happen on his bed and quickly ran straight to the bathroom where I thoroughly scrubbed my body clean, and stole a little bit of shampoo and conditioner from his cabinet. After taking a shower I grabbed a towel inside the drawer. Luckily, Ethan also owns a blowdryer so I dried my hair thoroughly—and then it hit me, I didn't bring any clothes with me.

I opened the door and went outside to look for Ethan, but he wasn't on his bed sleeping. My mind sparked with an idea at the moment, which led me to his walk in closet. There were tons of expensive looking shirts, black suit jackets, pants and neck tie that all looked the same.