Seven

Ethan's POV

My eyes open at faint sound of a dropping water from around the bathroom. My head instantly ached right after I realized that the ray of sunlight was hitting my face, I closed my eyes with a pinprick-like pain from the bright rays.

I remember myself coming back from work, with everyone shouting, running, and singing as they were as drunk as the night would be. They were letting loose everywhere from the garden to the kitchen then at the living room where the music was so loud.

Andre was crying while drunk underneath one of the trees in the garden, Hugh was probably at the bathroom talking to himself, and Blenn was probably at the roof dangling his legs while drinking whisky as everyone would know it. Shay would be banging some chicks underground at the garage where no one would think to come in, and my men would dancing and drinking. Nevertheless as I went in the only person I was in search for was Sophia who by in my surprise was drinking vodka alone inside my room with nothing but a piece of blanket covering her body.

I drank with her for a few minutes until she had completely passed out from the alcohol she had too much to drink. And I myself had gotten quite tipsy. I laid her down on my bed, changed my clothes into something a lot comfortable and flopped next to her.
That's right, that's right.

I slowly opened my eyes back this time, my eyes were now a bit used to the sunlight. Sophia was sleeping soundly just right next to me. We were a few inches from kissing. I smiled at the sight of her totally vulnerable, utterly I am in awe of how much this woman completely trusts a man like me. It's flattering at some points.

A peck won't hurt anyone, right? Enclosing between the distance that was in between us, I kissed her lips, then down to her neck. Little traces of kisses surely won't hurt anyone. I hear her groan and opened her eyes, as she realized what I was doing her face flushed and turned immensely red as a tomato.

"Good morning." I greet her with confidence in my voice.

Sophia's POV

By my guess, It was around one in the afternoon. The man who kissed me right before I had awoken was still an inch apart from me. My head was getting dizzy, not by the alcohol from yesterday, but by the embarrassment of someone having to be so close to just before my eyes had open.

I was greeted by an arrogant smirk and a good morning to top it off.

"Ethan?" I asked, trying to sit up properly to look at him, while my hands are both clutched on the blanket to cover my bare chest. "Why are you on my bed? In my room?"

"Nuh-huh, this is my room. You're on my bed." He corrects. "What's wrong? Does your head hurt?"

"No." I lie. Yesterday I met this guy who claimed to be Ethan's older brother Shay Costello who threw that sick party with strippers and lots of drugs and alcohol the party was going wild until dawn and everyone was still screaming and shouting, and also moaning. Yes, in the farthest corner of the living room had people getting in line just to have sex. And then a man came up to me, he had this pitch black hair and gray dark eyes he looked just like Ethan, but it wasn't him, he told me to go upstairs inside Ethan's room and stay their until the party was over. I was too tipsy to say anything and just followed his instructions.

And then after that I was sitting down on the floor drinking a bottle vodka or whatever,
a Ethan magically sat next to me and we drank and then, I don't know what happened next. And surely, as I can remember I wasn't naked as I am now. I think.. Shit! My memories of yesterdays event was too blurry.