Twenty-six

Leo's POV

"She's here." I say. They all look at me as if I they did not know what I am talking about. For a few seconds they stare at me as if they are looking for hints on my face. "Leo, what do you mean?" Sophia finally asks.

I smile at her and slowly caress her cheek. "Why, the mission the kept us apart for so long my dear." I walk pass her, towards the door and slowly open it. There stood Sapphire, my brothers long lost lover. She smiles at me shyly. I gesture for her to come inside.

"Sapphire meet Andre, Hugh, Blenn, and Sophia," I say. "I'm sure you haven't met these people but surely heard of them," I take a quick glance at the four. Then point my index finger at Ethan. "And finally, my little brother. I'm completely sure that you still remember this asshole.?"

Ethan glares at me. "Hey!"

Sapphire giggles, with her weird habit of covering pretty petite face whenever she does. She takes a quick glance at all of them, then her round hazel eyes looks at mine and smiled softly. "Thank you, Leo. Thank you.."

"You're always welcome, signorina," I grin at her.

Ethan's POV

"Sapphire.." I mutter softly. She's here. She's back. She's safe. She's in one piece. Her petite figure, her tanned skin, her blonde hair. My eyes could not believe what's standing before. Like a dream I have dreamt: She's finally back. And she is.

She diverts all her attention to me and smiles. I'm frozen. I can't move, my breath is caught and my heart is racing. "Sapphire.." I say. I say it again. I say her name over and over as if it was surreal that she's back.
"Ethan," She says my name, and runs to me. My mind couldn't comprehend anything that's going on for a few seconds, only to realize that she's hugging me tight with her arms, and I as well.

Her soft skin, her warmth. Everything about her just made me feel so alive. So at ease. I'm happy. I really am.

"I love you," Sapphire says. My heart felt warm in an instant.

Yes, I grin.