Twenty-three

Warning! There's an erotic scene just up ahead. If you don't like reading things like those please skip the part where I'll put an Exclamation Point(!).

Andre's POV

"Hey," I stare at Hugh trying to goddamn figure out what the fuck is happening. He doesn't answer, instead was totally engrossed with his phone; some kind of message he just recently received. "Hey, Hugh!" I lightly punch on his arm to get his damn attention.

"Uh, yeah?"He finally answers, but his attention still fixated on his phone.

"What do you think is happening to Ethan and Sophia now?"

He pauses, and looks at me. "I don't know as well. But, we'll sooner find out."

"Why are you still here?" Blenn's voice came out from behind. We both turn to him, and found him casually walking towards us with his plain suit, with his hands dug up in his pockets. "Are you planning on interfering with their lives?—Rather their, relationship?"

Interfering? That's what we actually had in mind.

"Probably." Hugh chuckles. His expression ruthless. "Why? Do you plan on stopping us?"

"That depends.." Blenn smirks, both of them looked at me. Telling me to take their a side.

"Look,"I sigh. "I agree with Hugh, I think it's about time to open their goddamn minds and tell them that they like each other. It's super fucking obvious that sometimes I feel like throwing up just by looking at them together." I pause to give Hugh a blank look, and then diverts it to Blenn. "But, partially Blenn is right we shouldn't interfere with their love."

"So what are you proposing we should do?" Hugh frowns.

"To satisfy each sides,"I took a deep inhale."Let's set them up once, and see see how everything goes from that point."

"Alright, Alright." Blenn shrugs and walks pass us towards the basement door. "You fuckers better hurry up with your mission so we can plan about the set up."

"See you around three oçlock in the morning, sunshine." Hugh smiles, leaving him a slight bit of compliment in his way out. I stare to look at Hugh with an annoyed expression, gesturing him towards the door towards the basement.

"The war is near, Hugh. We better polish everyone up." I whisper to him with a smirk of insanity on my face.

"I know," Hugh laughs. "You're driving, 'kay?"

I groan. And rushed to unlock my black Porsche Panamera S, and as the gentleman as I am, I opened Hugh's door and made sure he was seated nicely and comfortably. I rushed around, and got inside. I gunned the engines and waited for a few seconds for the garage to open, and quickly sped out.

Sophia's POV

After a few minutes of silence, Ethan was fast asleep. I tucked him in and gave a light kiss on the forehead. I went out of his room and down the stairs to look for the kids who were silently sitting down on the living room, patiently.

Christian noticed me, and stood up. And so did the others. "Is boss going to be alright?" He says worried. And so was the others.

"Hm, would you like to visit him?" I pat Christians head and crouched down to pick the twins up;  youngest of the four. I gave them light kisses gestured for them to follow me inside Ethan's room.

"Uh, excuse me." The little boy with spiky hair pulled onto my short. I frown at myself. I forgot to give him a name. "My name's Keith." He says shyly.