Sixteen

Sophia's POV

"C'mon, baby!" I shouted from a far. The salty breeze was enticing, the soft white sand hugging my toes as I took steps. I waved my hand at the blonde hunk running towards me shirtless.

"Wait up, baby!" He shouted a grin plastered on his face. The beach was a nice place to start a vacation up. The hot sunny weather would make it perfect to go out and play.

"You slowpoke!" I shouted at J. Jay was my boyfriend—a hunky ass boyfriend, might I add. We met at one of my grandfathers associational meetings three months ago. And right off the bat this bastard swept me off my feet and broke me out to go and get ice cream, literally broke me out.

Jay was a sweet and successful man who now took over his Fathers company, the Lorenzo's. My grandfather had approved of our relationship since his father and Sebastian were friends.

Jay had now caught up to me and lifted me up. "I caught you." He smirked, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I grinned at him and pecked a kiss on his lips.

"Now, put me down." I faked a frown.

He placed me down and cocked his hand slightly to the left. I giggled.

"I have to go home early today," I smiled at him and started walking towards his car. "Play time is over."

"Why might I ask?" He frowned following me.

"I have a date with the most handsome grandfather in the world." I stated and quickly wore my shorts over my bikini, and a white tank top for me upper garment.

"Fine, fine." He frowned and went inside the car. Bryan drove me infront of my grandfather's company building, but didnt came out with me.

"Sorry, baby. I've got some works to do." Bryan smiled and gave me an apologetic look.

"It's fine." I grinned, and waved my hand to bid him goodbye.

"Just send him my regards, 'kay?" He winked then drove off before I could reply. I let out a heavy sighed and went inside and proceeded to his office.

Reaching, at the top floor I saw Margot crying on her desk while packing up. I walked towards her and seeked for her eyes that was now covered by her hands. Once she noticed me she gasped and held both my shoulders.

"Go to your grandfather immediately." She pleaded. I gave her a quick hug and walked towards my grandfathers door, knocked, then came in. In my surprise I looked at my grandfather who sat down on the sofa placing his hands together in frustration, he looked at me when I came in but quickly looked away.

I ran towards him,"What's wrong? Are you ill?"

"Forgive me, my princess.." He looked at me and held my hand, his eyes were filled with distress and grief. He pulled me closer for a hug, and hugged me tight.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"You're my property now," A familiar deep husky voice echoed in the silent filled room. I silently gasped and turned around. It was him, the wolf.

"Why are you here, Mr. Knight?" I stood up and freed myself from my grandfathers grasp, turning to face the man that had once abandoned me before. I felt like my heart fell on the ground, shattering to small tiny molecules. But I embraced the pain and faced him.