Fourteen

Andre's POV

"How is he?" Sebastian asked through the phone.

"Well, where should I start?" I asked with sarcasm. Sebastian didn't answer, and just waited for me to tell him what his been wanting me to say. I let out a sigh and chuckled, "He's fine, just copping with life."

Every night after work Ethan would arrive home drunk, or would stay in a hotel to just fuck with girls till he's satisfied, and leaves them. Till he got her out of Ethan's system. Everything in the mansion went back to normal. As well as Ethan, went back to doing his dangerous sports, like mountain climbing, skiing , kick box and, etc. But there was one thing that Ethan never stopped doing,  and it was killing him.. killing him on the inside. Man, what a hassle.

Then Day by day he no longer believes in love, in fate, and in destiny. Love was all just a mere illusion, a joke.  A pathetic joke to him. But it's not like it's any of my business to tell him to get his shit together. I mean, were his friends but he has to figure this out on his own.

"Send him my regards." Sebastian spoke through the other line, then hanged up.

"Sí." I muttered and dug my phone back into my pocket and went inside of Ethan's office. And found his sitting grimly on his seat. "The Gasparo, and Santino have made their move." I stated, walking around his office."What are your plans?"

"I want the women and the children to move to the Northern Mansion. And I want You and Blenn to start training out our men, and warn them of the coming."

"Also, Sebastian sends his regards." I stopped walking, and gave him a smirk.

"How is she?"

"She's fine. In a matter of fact she's been doing great. She met this guy named Jay, I don't know if he's the one but I'll further investigate their status."

"I see," he mustered out, his face turning angrier and sadder. "How many years has it been?"

"Two years, my Master." I walked towards him and dug down my hand in my pocket and took a small piece of paper and placed it on his desk.

"If you'll excuse me.." I gave him a smile and left the room.