Ten

A's POV

"Pathetic." A woman said in a disgusted tone as she slammed her phone on the floor,  and harshly stepped on it till it was broken into little pieces. Cracks, cracks and nothing but cracking sounds could be heard throughout the room, until she had stopped and slowly gazed down it till it was completely destroyed.

"Tsk. Tsk." The woman hummed. She grabbed a knife and a fully loaded gun, and hid it inside her expensive Gucci bag. She took another phone from inside her bag and dialed a number, with her newly done nails.

"Yes?" A deep voice said from the other line says.

"Tomorrow night, At the Knight's mansion."

"The Knights? Are you sure about this ma'am?" The man from across the line asked in hesitation.

"Yes, you fool!  I want my daughter alive, and I will come with you as well." She scowled. "I will drag that bitch back from hell myself."

"But we have a problem." The man sighed.

"What is it?!" She scowled yet again with her sharp high pitched voice.

"Some of our fighters are injured. They can't get up, nor put up a fight."

"How many are their left?"

"Around a maximum forty-six men."

"It's alright, forty-six is all I need." She smiled evily and ended the call, and started walking out of the room.