Pt.9

*short*
(so sorry)
Once we landed back on Berk. I could tell Father and Hiccup where stressed about everything; as usual.
"Guys chill out."
"Chill out? Yn this is the biggest Battle we have yet to fight. I mean if we lose we could lose Berk, the edge, the dragon eye, the driving could go extinct-"
At this point he was holding both of my arms shaking me.
I blankly looked at him and he composed himself.
"I rest my case."
I said, I pet DN and we walked off to the house.
~
I flopped down on my bed thinking of Viggo. The very man that we where going to fight in a few short days; my love. Was it wrong to feel this way? No of course not...
I was fighting with myself. This was the same damn thing I contemplated for months. Was it wrong was it right? I mean I've told him I've loved him and he never said anything back. Just one time I asked myself if he loved me and he said he did; then he never said it again.
Things where moving so fast. One moment I was a kid with a heart to fight dragons which quickly changed; then the next having sex over a desk with the enemy.
We never acted like a couple sometimes it felt I was just a sex doll to him; another was to blow off steam.
"Don't fall in love. It's hard."
I said looking over at DN who cocked his head.
I turned back looking at the ceiling.
"Fuckkkkk. Why do feelings have to be complicated!"
I screamed into my pillow.
I was on the breaking point. How could I let this come so far? I let out another breath.
"It'll be fine."
I muttered giving myself some sort of false hope.
I just laid there doing absolutely nothing. Viggo was clouding my mind. The way he smelt, the way he talked, the way he... felt.
I took in a sharp breath.
Oh Thor did he feel good.
I bit my lip and was brought back down to Earth.
"Hey sis!"
"Yeah?"
I sat up and looked at Hiccup in the door way.
"We go tomorrow. Get ready."
~
Word count:440
I'm SO Sorry it took so long! And I'm also sorry for the short chapter. I know it's been a couple of months and I'm again so sorry I didn't want to keep y'all waiting.
Plz forgive me.
I promise I will try to work on my updates quicker.
The next few chapters might be short idk but again sorry and hope you liked it. ❤️