Pt.4

~Years later~
I'm now 17, my brother 19, Fishlegs is 18, so is Snotlout, Ruff and Tuff, along with Astrid. I was the youngest out of the group and that's not always the best, sometimes they get overprotective it's like one huge family.

(The hood isn't normally on)I was laying on my stomach reading a book when a dragon landed next to me

I was laying on my stomach reading a book when a dragon landed next to me. "Whatcha readin'?" Fishlegs asks sitting next to me, "I don't know I may or may not have taken it from Hiccup." I said, we heard and Explosion and knew it was the twins. I sighed in annoyance, "Can you please give this to Hiccup. Tell him I borrowed it." I said hopping on DN and ridding towards the explosion. I saw Ruff and Tuff there obviously, I had DN grab the big water bucket off Hiccups roof that we installed just for the twins.
I dumped in on their fire and they looked up at me, "heyyyyyyy, why'd you do that YN?" Tuff asked in annoyance. "Quit blowing things up, that's the 5th time this month," I said putting the bucket back on Hiccups roof. I landed DN and sat in the grass, it's nice here except for Daggers old buddy Viggo Grimborn, or whatever. We've been in battle with them for almost 2 years. They've been hunting dragons and attempted to make peace but it almost got us killed when we went to the Defenders Of The Wing. Kill me for thinking this but I've seen Viggo threw the few years, and I have to say he's pretty Cute, no handsome.
But who could I say that when he's a dragon killer and I'm a rider. I ended up falling asleep on the grass when someone shook me, "YN, wake up." It was Astrid, "huh? I'm up." I said, "we have a location On Viggo." She said, "ok, alright," I said, I got up and saddled DN. I meet everyone at the dome.
We all took off and flew for a few hours when we saw a dragon hunter ship. Thinking they didn't spot us was our first mistake. A chain wrapped around DN stomach making me fall off him. He flew down and caught me, he flapped harder trying to get out of the grip. I jumped down and held my daggers, I got charged and Kicked some ass. I broke the restraint holding DN. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my neck, I knew it was Riker, I took my dagger and stabbed his arm, I took out an arrow and put it on my bow. I drew it back and did my dragon call. "Don't move, I'll shoot whoever dose." I said backing away, "but you forgot my dearest YN." I heard Viggo say.
Before I could turn he held me tightly, taking my daggers, my bow, and arrows throwing them out of my reach. He held his sword in his hand and put it to my trough. He walked up the stairs and turned to face the dragon riders. Toothless was ready to shoot a plasma blast until Hiccup stopped him after seeing the sword. "Now why don't you leave us and she'll live, if not she dies and most likely someone else," Viggo said pressing harder. "Drawback! I'll get you back YN! I promise!" Hiccup yelled DN didn't leave he landed on the ship, " No DN get out of here! I'll be fine!" I yelled out, Toothless roared and DN flew off with pain in his eyes. I heard laughing coming from all around the deck. "That was a beautiful DS. Tell me, darling, where did you find him?" Viggo asks not really a question running a finger lightly down my cheek, I flinched from his touch. "You don't need to know," I said, he removed the sword from my neck as motioned for Someone take me I'm guessing to the Cellar. They grabbed each by the arms and lead me down there.
He threw me in there with no remorse. I hugged and sat against the wall. After what felt like eternity someone opened the gate. "Viggo wants to see you," Riker said, I got up and he grabbed my arm. We walked to Viggo's cabin, He knocked and Viggo yelled Come in. "YN, I hope your enjoy your stay," Viggo says and motions Riker to leave, to which he did and shut the door. "Please sit, have some water." He said I walked over there hesitantly sat down. "What do you want with me?" I ask knowing the answer. "I thought you were smart enough to know what I want with you." "What are Hiccups plans. Does he have more allies? Where do y'all keep the dragons?" "Do you expect me to answer that. I don't know how loyal your crew is but my loyalty to my brother, friends, and dragons are sky-high." I said. "I guess so."