Pt.3

*Long*
Time skip: Hiccup has already Road Toothless and has done the noise thing lol*I forgot to say that you have a small scar on your face from a dragon when you were a baby, you got it like Hiccup did but by a different dragon and it was an Accident*

I was sitting with DN, I named him because I think he trusts me but I don't know. I was patching up his wounds when a stick snapped. I whipped around a saw my brother with a NIGHTFURY?! I know he said he shot one but not that it had a saddle. DN wrapped his tail around me and his head was in front of me, kinda like a circle. And growled at them, backing away slowly. "Woah, hey it's alright," I said, and he looked at me. I still never touched him outside of helping his cuts. I walked over and hugged Hiccup.
"I- is that your dragon?" He asked, "I don't know. I'm helping him with his wounds but he's probably going to leave when he's better." I responded picking up his paw looking at his cut. "Well, I can show you if you've gained his trust." Hiccup says, "how?" I ask, I stand up straight and watch and he stands by the NightFurry. He stuck out his hand and the dragon put his nose to it. "That's how you know they trust you." He says, he walks over to me and scoots me to DN. He grabs my arm and has me extend it.
"Now let him come to you." He says and backs off. DN looked at me then put his nose to my palm. I smiled a stupid grin and looked at him. "So that means he trusts me?" I ask, "Yep." Hiccup said. "Do you want to learn how to ride?" He asks, he got on the Nightfurys back and stuck his hand out towards me. I hesitated but I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. The dragon shifted and I hugged Hiccups back tightly.
"It's ok sis. This is Toothless. Toothless this is YN. Be nice, we're going to show her how to ride." Hiccup says patting his head and the dragon made a sound. Toothless picked up his wings and took off. It took me unexpectedly and I hugged Hiccup tighter. I heard the wing-bests of another dragon. I turned around to see DN. He flew next to us and looked at me, I smiled at him and Hiccup looked at us.
"Alright since he trusts you, go ahead and hop on his neck/or back," Hiccup says. He holds my hand and I walk on Toothless wing. DN put his wing on Toothless's and I walked in his. I sat down on his Neck/or back.
I placed my hands right below me to hang on. "I-I'm riding a dragon!" I said smiling looking at Hiccup and he smiled.
I patted DN head, he looked at me and stuck his tongue out. I laughed and we road for hours.
~Time skip~
Me and Hiccup walked back to the house. We both sat at our desk. I was drawing a saddle for DN, Hiccup was helping by pointing things out. It was a dark leather and it had a small handle (more like a bump in the saddle front exactly like Toothless's but it doesn't have the foot thing) it was flat. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs and hurried to shove papers under others hiding the dragon stuff.
"Dad?!" Hiccup said in surprise and I looked at him.
"Nothing happens on this Island without me knowing." He says with a stern look, we both looked at each other with fear. "Dad I can-" Hiccup was interrupted, "why didn't you tell me you knew your way with dragons!" Dad said  smiling (meaning in the arena. If you haven't seen HTTYD. I forgot to mention that Hiccup is 15)

Sorry He pulled up a chair and Sat down in front of us

Sorry
He pulled up a chair and Sat down in front of us. "Now we all have something to talk about." He said excitedly. He looked at us with hopeful eyes, his smile is one I haven't seen in a while. Me and Hiccup sat there awkwardly and looked at each other. Dad took out a helmet and fixed the horn. He gave it to hiccup and said it was mom's breastplate.
Hiccup took his hand off it real quick and I started laughing. "I didn't forget about you YN." He said and gave me a crown headpiece type thing.