"We love you too, Mina."

A/N: This video was HILARIOUS!

Nothing on the face of the Earth could've prepared Kirishima for the eardrum-shattering squeal Mina let out at his declaration. He was also always so sure that he'd lose his hearing cause of Bakugo's explosions but yeah, this could be how his eardrums finally give up.

"OMG! Yes! Kiri! You have to! What does Bakugo think about all this? What about your mom? Holy heck Mom is gonna be so happy!" Mina rushed out excitedly forcing a strained laugh out of the redhead. Mina immediately noticed her friends' glum mood and handed him the black towel she'd brought along.

"You haven't told him yet have you?" Mina asks perceptively and frowns slightly at Kirishima's hesitant nod.

"Why not?" She prodded gently.

"We've only spoken about kids once, Mina. And even then his answer was a super vague 'Maybe, someday'. Plus we're two men, pro heroes at that. What if they don't even give her to us? Mina, What if- What if he doesn't want this? He's only just reached number 2, what if he wants to focus on that? Or worse, what if he feels pressured into accepting because of what just happened?" Kirishima mumbled, voicing his worst fears about the situation.

"Well Kiribaby, I happen to know that our big bad Bakugo has been visiting a certain orphanage housing a certain adorable brunette baby once a week. Besides, do you really think our blasty boy would ever agree to do something he doesn't want to? Especially something this big? And as for the rest, you can't control any of that ish so why bother worrying about it? You just have to know what you want and go for it. Isn't that how you even got yourself the hunk that is your husband in the first place?" Mina replied with a sly wink to top it off.

Kirishima snickered as he remembered the disaster that was his confession.

~Flashback~

Kirishima was planning to ask Bakugo out the day before their summer vacation in the courtyard.

It was supposed to be this elaborate thing, he'd kept aside his 'least dustbin worthy' clothes (according to Mina) aside and had a whole speech planned out and everything. But his brain to mouth filter decided to take a vacation the day before the planned confession and the words just slipped out while they were reviewing Math's of all things.

And it probably wouldn't have been as bad had it come out as a coherent sentence or something but instead what came out while Bakugo was literally in the middle of whacking formulas into his head was-

"I like you. I think I've liked you since the minute I saw you. And you're really pretty like holy heck you're beautiful and so so out of my league. And um, I really want to go out with you- um if you want to go out with a bumbling idiot like me who was supposed to ask you tomorrow but I messed up and asked you today and I kept out my 'least trashy' clothes at least according to Mina, I think my clothes are awesome... wait, that's beside the point. What I mean is, would your beautiful, smart, manly as all heck, amazing, kind, trustworthy and I can do this all day-"

And so on...

Bakugo had to grab him by the collar and punch the redhead's lips with his own to finally get him to shut up. And when Katsuki answered, using a tone that was slightly gruffer than usual, Kirishima pretty much melted with happiness.

"Yes, shitty hair. I'll go out with your idiotic ass. I don't know what part of me driving polynomials into your head had to do with you confessing b-but-tch-I like you too." Katsuki barely got the last word out when he was tackled to the floor, his head smacking against the floor loudly. He was about to grumble but found his lips otherwise occupied.