Chapter 1

Riley's P.O.V

"Everybody wanna steal my girl Everybody wanna take her heart away Couple billion in the whole wide world Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

Hi my name is Riley and I am at a 1D concert with my boyfriend James and we have been dating for a year now. This is the last day of vacation before James and I go back to High School. Unfortunately I was going to different High School to James this year.

After Steal my girl finished James took me out the back to tell me something. In the background I could hear Night Changes, this was mine and James's Song.

"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes Everything that you've ever dreamed of Disappearing when you wake up But there's nothing to be afraid of Even when the night changes It will never change me and you"

He grabbed both of my hands and held them tight. My hands started to get sweaty.

"Riley I have something to tell you"James said to me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes they were amazing.

"When I first met you, you were amazing and I felt sparks. But for the past 2 months I haven't felt the sparks we had when this thing we have here started." My heart dropped, was he breaking up with me?

"I'm sorry but this is how it has to be" he said and let go of my hands. He then began heading towards the exit.

"Wait!" I yelled "How am I meant to get home." He pulled out his wallet. "Here's $20 for a taxi" and with that he turned around and exited the building.

I started to cry and ran over to the bench to my right. How could he do this to me on our 1 year anniversary. I decided I couldn't take this anymore I got up and began running towards my seat. I was running down the isle crying when I ran into somewhere and we both feel to the ground.