Chapter 9

Sam's P.O.V

Suspension has been great the only thing I miss is Riley but I see her after school everyday and on the weekend. Suspension is like a holiday for students so when I have an opportunity to grab one I do, I just have to watch out and make sure I don't get expelled.

All this week I have been hanging with some other friends who have been suspended and doing some things like getting high, pulling pranks on people and other fun stuff. And before you ask no Riley doesn't know that I am getting high for a matter a fact she doesn't know alot things about me and I would like to keep it that way. I am just hoping one of my friends aka Kian doesn't say anything. And yes, I no keeping secrets is a bad thing but there not secrets like cheating or stuff like that and all the things she doesn't know is just some minor things, no big deal. And I bet you Riley is keeping some secrets too.

"Sam you want another"

"Nah I can't I got to pick Riley up in a few hours, don't want her suspecting anything" I said to my friends. Riley comes first cause she is amazing.

"Okay, but when do u go back?"

"I think tomorrow" I was unsure but wouldn't you be to. I mean who wants to count the days left til u go back to school.

Riley's P.O.V

"Sam comes back to school tomorrow Kian aren't you as excited as me?" I said to Kian. Since Sam left Kian and I have got really close and I have realised he is in more of my classes then I thought he was.

"Uh- not really cause I am not his girlfriend" Kian and I both giggle.

"Lawley, Turner shhhh" the teacher said to us but all we could do was let out a giggle.

The bell rang and Kian and I headed out the school gates. "Is Sam picking you up or are you skating home?" Kian asked me in a concerned voice. "He picking me up and we're going to get frozen yogurt I think" "Okay be safe" "I will Kian!" I yelled at Kian as he skated away.

I was waiting for about 10 minutes til Sam showed up and hugged me from behind. "How was school?" Sam asked. He didn't smell like he usually did it was a weird smell and I couldn't put my finger on it but oh well. "Great you ready to go" "Yep" he replied and held my hand as we walked to the car.

Sam's P.O.V

We were walking along the beach until I saw the police with sniffer dogs on the beach about 500m away. "Hey want to head to my place and meet my family" I asked Riley. "Sure" she replied back. Luckily we were near the car. I could see the sniffer dogs were picking up a smell so I quickly back up the car and started to head to mine.

We walked into my house and I told Riley to wait downstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and put heaps of deodorant just in case. I came back downstairs and realised Riley was already talking to my mother and Levi.

"Sam, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" my mother said to me.

"Didn't I, I swear I did" I don't think I need to tell my mum everything. We stayed for a while until it started to get dark and I decided to take Riley home. We said goodbye and off we went.

I pulled into her driveway and decided to walk her to the door. "So tomorrow your back at school yay" she said in the happiest tone. "Yep, and I am going to spend every moment with you" I said back. I put my hands around her waist and the gap between us started to get smaller and smaller and before I a knew it out lips crashed. They were moving in sync. Riley broke the kiss. "Bye Sam" she said and walked inside. Damn was she beautiful.