Chapter 24

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up to next to Riley naked. I had my arms wrapped around her and her head was in my neck. Last night was amazing and I don't regret it one bit.

I got up trying not to wake Riley up but as soon as moved she woke up. "Where are you going?" She said in a sleepy voice. "To go get changed" "Cant you just stay like that." I laughed at her. "I could if we didn't live with 4 other guys." She laughed and we both got up.

I put on some jeans and went shirtless. While Riley just put on on of my Tees that went just past here butt, underwear and white knee high socks. She then put her hair in a messy bun. Dayum did she looks sexy.

We then walked out to get some breakfast. We walked out to the kitchen and saw all of o2l there even Trevor.

"Did you guys have fun last night" Connor said "And don't forget the afternoon" Jc added. "Oh Sam, Oh Sam" Kian said mocking Riley. Everyone laughed and Riley just blushed and hid behind me. "Shut Up" I said and walked over to make some cereal for Riley and Me. Riley just sat down at the table and waited.

After eating out cereal we went back into the bedroom. "Going for another round Sam!" Trevor yelled and all the boys laughed. I just ignored them and layed down in bed with Riley. "Want to watch Netflix?" "Sure" she said and kissed my lips. I desperately wanted to make out with her but I couldn't knowing the boys were probably listening.

For the rest of the day we just sat there watching Netflix it was just perfect to spend time with Riley.

Jc's P.O.V:

"So what do you guys want to do for Sam's birthday?" I said to everyone at the Kitchen Table. "Throw a big party at the house" Ricky said. "Yes that's perfect" "I'll be in charge of inviting everyone" Kian said. "I'll do the food and we can all set it up" I said. "How about a pool party" Trevor said. "Yes that's perfect. A pool party at the house. That's settle lets started ordering stuff." "Stripper Pole?" Kian said. "Ok we will get the pole but no stripper." I said to Kian. "Deal"

This was going to be the best party. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.