Chapter 10

Riley P.O.V

Sam and I will have been dating for a month tomorrow. Yay how exciting. To think I have been with Sam for a month and haven't once regretted it. Before I could finish my thought I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. My mum walked in the door and sat on my bed. "Hey honey I have something to tell you and you have a opinion" "Okay" I said back to her. "I will be going to Australia for a few months and I was wondering if you would like to come or stay here." I thought about it for a minute. Going to Australia would be nice but I don't want to go with my mum. I want to go with Sam one day.

"I'll stay here" I said back to her. "Now before you ask yes you may have Sam over but not all the time" we both laughed and she left the room but them came back. "Oh by the way I am leaving tonight" I ran up to her to give her a big hug.

She then left the room to pack. I decided to ring Sam. After the first ring he picked up.

"Hey" I heard him say. Oh his voice was so dreamy.

"Hey I was wondering do you want to come stay at mine for a while?" I said to him. Finger crossed he says yes.

Sam's P.O.V

Did I just here her right? Did she just ask me if I wanted to stay at hers for while?

"How's longs a while?" I decided to ask back.

"Well" she began "my mum is leaving for Australia tonight and won't be back for a few months. So however long you want to stay. But if u do say yes will you come over tonight?"

"Of course Riley. I'll stay as long as you need me"

"Okay well can u come over soon?"

"Sure" and with that we hung up. I decided to start packing I packed 10 t-shirts, 6 basketball shorts, 5 pairs of jeans, some sneaker, some caps and beanies, socks, underwear and some condoms just incase.

I mean I don't expect Riley to have sex with me but you never know. And don't ask me why I have them. I mean they just for emergencies.

**Later that Night**

Riley's P.O.V

"Bye mum" I said to her and gave her the biggest hug. "Bye my baby" she whispered in my ear. I let a tear shed.

"Bye Mrs Turner" Sam said. "Now you take care of my baby girl now won't you Sam" she said to sam and I laughed.

"Riley can I talk to you quickly?" my mum asked. I was a bit worried and with that Sam left for the kitchen.

"Now Riley I want you to take these" my handed my some condoms and some morning after pills. I looked at her in confusion. "If you do do it with Sam I want you to be safe. That doesn't mean I am giving you permission to do it. I am just giving you this for emergency" I looked at mum and we both laughed. I then place these on the table and gave her a hug. I whispered in her ear "Thank you" and then she left.

Sam came in behind me and hugged me from behind. I wanted to cry but didn't. I just stayed strong.

"So what do you want to do" Sam asked me.

"Uh a walk on the beach?"

"Sure"

"Okay I'll be back let me go get ready" I rushed up the stairs and put on my striped black and white bikini. Over top I put a black mid drift top on and some ripped blue light washed shorts and walked out the door to the top of the stairs. When I got there I saw Sam looking at what my mum gave me. Shit. He going to think I am a slut or something.

I walked downstairs "Ready to go?" I said to Sam with a smile.

"Yer, but Riley why do you have these?" He picked up the condoms and pills.

"Ummm"

"It's okay I am not judging you" he said and lifted up my chin.

"Truth is my mum gave them to me just in case you know you and me you know" I said and looked back down to the floor but Sam just laughed and grabbed the keys of the table.

"Come on let's go" he said and were out the door in no time. The whole car trip I was thinking am I ready to have sex with Sam or more importantly does sam even want to have Sex with me? I mean last time we were dared by Kian and he told Kian that's he wasn't going to do that and also I am a Virgin and wanted to loose my virginaty to Sam but when. I decided to break the silence.

"Sam are you a virgin?"

Sam's P.O.V

We were at a red light and I had no way to get out of this question. I knew one day she would ask me but not this early in our relationship.

"Umm well no" I said to her. I waited for a reply back. I waited for what seemed like forever until I heard. "Oh that's cool"

"You?" I threw back at her. I mean it was only fair if I ask her back.

Riley's P.O.V

Oh gosh. He just ask me the question. I probably never should have asked it. I mean do I lie to Sam and say I have or do I tell him yes and risk him breaking up with me.

What are you saying Riley he would never break up with you just cause your a virgin.

I decided to just come out and say it "Yes" I said it very shyly I think Sam could tell.

"It's okay" he said and put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it with his fingers. I gave him a smile and he returned it back.