Chapter 14

Riley's P.O.V

"Riley, what has happened to you. You used to be a good girl and now your mums out of the country you decide to go sluttin it up. It's not on Riley!" He yelled at me.

"Why are you here anyway you have never cared for me" I said back to him.

"Cause you mum asked if I could check on you and then I get a call from you school saying you are suspended!" Raising his voice at the end."You are never seeing that boy again and I will be staying with you for a while until I discuss further punishment with Mrs Pottorff" I then stormed out of the car and ran to my bedroom. I went through Sams stuff and found one of his sweatshirts and put it on. It smelt like Sam and I liked it. I lied in bed until my dad came in. "You can say goodbye to Sam tonight cause you will never be seeing him again!" My dad came and yelled at me and slapped me across the face and left. He had never done that before and it really hurt.

Firstly, do I regret it. NO. Secondly, do I care that I got in trouble. NO. Just cause he say that I can't see Sam doesn't mean that I won't. I will find a way.

Sam's P.O.V

"Mrs Pottorff I am so sorry about all this" said the principal gee do I hate her with a passion.

"It's okay Lisa he deserves it" the fact that my mum knows the principals first name actually disturbs. And the fact that they are friends outside of school also disturbs me FML.

"Mrs Pottorff, I was thinking we could transfer Sam to a boys private school for a while and if he does well I could make an exception to accept him back." Bitch please I ain't going to a boys private school.

"I think that would be a great idea when were you thinking we could start?" My mum asked intrigued.

"Next week?" "That would be perfect" my mum said before leaving me and dragging me out by my ear.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SAMUEL. YOU ARE BANNED FROM SEEING RILEY AND YOUR LUCKY I AM NOT SENDING YOU AWAY!" She yelled at me but I didn't care I was going to do what I want. "Now we are going to Riley's house tonight to discuss further punishment, so clean yourself up for tonight" she said in a calm voice. "Yes mum" I said the only good thing was Riley's House. Which equals Riley.

**Later that afternoon**

"Hey mum do you need anything at the shops?" I asked mum while grabbing my car keys "Where do you think your going" my mum asked obviously not wanting me to go. "Out. I will be home in time for dinner I promise" and rushed out the door before she could say another word.

I texted Riley

To Riley💋: You ready babe

I got a instant reply

Riley💋: Yep

I pulled up outside Riley house and I saw he climb out her window and run over to my car. "Let's go before I get caught" she said and I drove on my way to pick up Jc and Kian.

**At the Mall**

We parked in the parking lot and went inside. "So where are we going first?" Riley asked. I thought for a moment and looked around. I looked at Kian and Jc and they were thinking the same thing. "Close your eyes" "But Sam" "Just close your eyes." I said to her and she did what I said. We got to the store and told her to open her eyes.

"How did I know you guys would pick a lingerie store?" She said an looked at all of us. "I am not getting-" "shhhhhhhh hush baby hush we are getting you something hush" I said as I put my finger over he lips and kissed her. She then smiled and walked in. Jc, Kian and I walked in to and pick one each out we thought Riley would want. Jc picked out a black lace dress piece, Kian picked out a red lace piece and I pick a white one that I thought would look good on Riley I mean it didn't cover much but it still would look great. She giggle at all of our choices but decided on a black and white Lacey dress type one. It did cover a lot but then again it's Riley choice. We decided to buy it and got out of the store. "You know I am not going to wear it Sam" "Yes you will" Kian and Jc both said at the same time. "Starbucks anyone" I said and we all decided to get Starbucks.

Riley's P.O.V

I was having the best time with the boys. We were just laughing at everything and making jokes. "Anywhere else you want to look babe I mean you only got one thing. We can go back and get more if you want" "Sam I'm fine with just this" I said to Sam. "Fine, do you want to head home now" Sam said to us seeming he was our ride. We all nodded and we off.
We were walking past a store when I noticed this dress I had to stop and look at it. "Riley where are you going" Sam yelled and followed. The dress was beautiful. It was a strapless American dress that had blue and the White stars at the top and the red and white down the bottom. I had a look at the price to see if I could afford it with my work money but it was $150. Way to much. "Do you want it babe" Sam said to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nah it's okay" I said and walked out of the store.

We were almost at the car when Sam stopped "Hey guys I'll be back I just have to go the toilet."

Sam's P.O.V

I wasn't really going to the toilet I was going to buy that dress for Riley. I knew she wanted it and it was he birthday in a few weeks so why not get her that. I went back into the store and look at it $150. I was expensive but Riley is worth it. I decided to guess he size and went to go pay for it.

"Is that all for today" The lady said to me "Yep" I said to her and looked up. "Oh my god your Sam Pottorff." "Yep that's me" "If you take a few photos with me I'll give you a discount on the dress" "Sure" I replied to her. I would of taken a photo with her anyway but I'll take the discount. "Hey do you have Twitter and Instagram I'll follow you" she gave me her name and I followed her. I then left the store with the dress for Riley. I hope she likes it.

I got in the car and chucked it in the boot. Luckily she didn't notice cause she was to busy talking to Kian and Jc.