Chapter 16

Kian's P.O.V

Riley called me so I headed over to hers. Sam rung me last night and told me about yesterday. I felt so bad for them but this is about Riley and her moving to Australia away from Sam, me and the rest of o2l.

I got out of the car and knocked on her door and she answer straight away. As soon as she saw me she broke out into tears. All I could do was hug her and try and make her feel better.

Riley's P.O.V

"Kian I don't want to go to Australia, away from Sam, away from you and away from the rest of o2l" I said to him crying the whole time.

"Have you told S-" he started but was cut of by my dad. "Riley who is this guy" "Dad this is my best friend Kian not that you actually care" I hissed at him. "Go to your room and start packing!" He yelled and I ran upstairs and dragged Kian with me.

"So have you told Sam?" He asked me. I just started crying more. "I'll invite him over" "NO" I yelled "he can't know or he'll do something bad, please don't tell him and just help me packed." He nodded in agreement and we were done in 5 minutes.

"Kian?" "Yer Riley" "Can you drop me of at Sam's I need to say goodbye" he nooded and we were off to Sam's.

**At Sam's House**

"So Kian you distract Sam's mum while I sneak upstairs" I said to Kian in a determined voice. He nodded and we head up to the door. I hid why Kian approached Sam's mum. He knocked on the door and she answered "Hello Kian, Sam is just upstairs" "No Mrs Pottorff I am hear to see you see I have a problem" his voice started fading as he walked further into the house leaving the door open for me.

I quickly ran inside and upstairs to Sam's and closed the door when I walked in. "Mum I don't-" he looked up "Riley?" I just smiled and took my shirt and pants off ready for Sam. He did the exact same thing and got a condom out of his draw. He knew exactly what I was thinking.

I ran over to him and he caught me and pinned me to the bed. He then undid my bra and tossed it on the floor. As he kissed me I started playing with the strap on his boxer and I slowing pulled them off. He then started kissing me my downing to my g-string and ripped it off. He stopped and put on a condom on his hard dick. He looked at me and I nooded. He slowing started thrusting into me and I let out a moan. "Ohhh Sam" is all that could come out my mouth. He started to pick up the pace and went fast and fast each time. "Sam I'm going to cum" "do it" he suductively whisper in to me ear. I let out a moan and it all finished.

We then layed there for a while breathless. "That.was.amazing" I said in between breaths. "I know" Sam said. "Well I gotta go, Kian can't stall forever" I said while putting my bra, t-shirt and shorts on. "Bye babe" I said while kissing him.

And that was the last time I was going to ever see Mr Sam Pottorff.