Chapter 19

**Later that Afternoon**

Riley's P.O.V

"Present Time!" My yelled and came out with a bunch of presents. I clapped "Yay" "I'll be back" Sam said and got up and kissed my cheek and he ran upstairs.

"Someone's blushing" my mum said to me laughing. "Hey, no sex tonight you got it" James almost chocked as soon as she said that. "Mum!" I looked at her with my eyes widen. "I won't"
"Good cause if you want me to like Sam, I wouldn't dare" she said to me and I just nodded. Moments later Sam came down with a bag and put it with the other presents.

I started opening all the presents from my mum I loved them all. She got me the new iPhone 6, diamond earrings, some money, make up and some other things. After opening them all Sam handed me his "Happy Birthday Riley" he said and kissed my forehead. I opened it an I couldn't believe Sam. "Sam why did you get this it's too expensive. Take it back" I tried to hand it back to but he would take it. "Fine" I said and kept it. "What was it Riley?" I pulled the dress out of the bag and there dropped out a little box. I picked it up and opened it. It was a sliver heart necklace with a picture of me and Sam in it. I started crying and hugged Sam.

"It's beautiful Sam" I whispered "Thank you for making the best birthday ever"

"Why don't you go put the dress on Riley" my mum said and I nooded and head upstairs.

Sam's P.O.V

"How much did you pay Sam?" Riley mum asked me.
"Not that much" I said back to her.
"Sam how much Riley said it was expensive so how much" she said back to me obviously wanting an answer.
"The dress was $125 and the necklace was $100. But nothing to much for Riley" I said with a smile.
"Sam I am going to be straight up with you please go slow with my daughter she maybe 18 but she is not ready to be pregnant so promise no more sex for a while and I will consider sending Riley back to LA with you . I mean she is sad here and I don't like that so if you promise me that I will send her back to LA with you." I nodded and said "I promise Mrs Turner." She smiled then Riley came downstairs.

"Riley darling you look amazing" her mum said to her as she walked down the stairs. "Thank you" she said and giggle. "Babe you look beautiful" I said to her and she smiled and kissed me.

"Do you guys want to go out?" Riley's mum said. We all nooded and her and I left to get ready. Which left Riley and James alone I didn't like that but I trusted her.

Riley's P.O.V

"You look amazing Riles" James said to me. "Why thank you" there was an awkward silence for awhile until James spoke up.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" "I didn't think I need to tell you about my love life" I said back at him. "Well you lead me on, I thought we had something specail and obviously I was wrong." What was he going on about. "Firstly you broke that something special when you broke up with me and left me alone at the concert and what do you mean I lead you on!" I yelled. "You let me kiss you and we cuddled I am pretty sure that is leading me on" I was about to speak but I heard a voice behind me.

"You kissed him?" It was Sam and he sounded upset. "Sam it is what you think" "Save it" and he walked out of the door. "Look what you have done!" I yelled at James. "I'm sorry Riley but I can't help that I love you" I was shocked her just said that. "Here your present" he gave me my present and walked out the door and ran back to his house.

"We all ready to- where did everyone go" my mum said to me. I started crying and she came and gave me a hug. "Honey where is Sam and James?" "Sam left and James screwed everything up" "Oh, honey" I ran back upstairs and cried into my pillow.

Sam's P.O.V

I knew I probably shouldn't of walked out on Riley but I needed to get some air. I mean she kissed another guy while we were still together. I pretty sure that is cheating. But it was Riley's birthday I couldn't let her cry on her birthday whatever the issue was I had to go back to her and we can sort this out tomorrow.

I walked back to her house and walked inside "She upstairs Sam" her mum said to me. "Thank You" I said and ran up to Riley's and knocked on her door. "Come in" she said and I walked in. She turned an looked at me. "Sam I'm so sorry I can explain see-" I cut her off by kissing her lips. "All I need to know is did the kiss mean anything to you, do you like him and how many times did it happen?"

"No it meant nothing to me it was an accident. And no Sam I don't like him. See James is my ex and we only kissed once." She said to me with tears in her eyes. I wiped the surrounding tears off with my thumb. "When were you with him Riley?"

Riley's P.O.V

I didn't want to answer this. It just brung back so many memories of that night. "Uh- I dated James up until the 1D concert were he dumped me on our 1 year anniversary and that's why I was crying that night" I started crying I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Sam pulled me in close and just hugged me. I felt safe in his arms and I never wanted him to let me go.