Chapter 5

Riley's P.O.V

Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? My heart was telling me say yes, he is tots for you but on other hand my brain was telling me you just got out of a relationship and you hardly know the kid.

"Riley?" Sam asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh- sorry ummm" what am I saying. Should I say I don't know, yes or no.

"I'm sorry Riley, I'll take you home if you want" he looked to the ground and started to walk off.

"Wait, Sam!" I yelled and he looked up. I had to do what was right. I ran up to him and grabbed his face and made his lips crash into mine. It felt magical like we were meant to be. I let go of his face and we laughed together.

He scratched his neck. "So I'll take that as a no" we both laughed. Oh my god he laugh was amazing. "No, Sam its a yes" I said and gave him a hug. We were hugging for ages until I heard someone yell out.

"Hey, Sam!"

Sam's P.O.V

She let go off me and turned around and I looked up to see my best friend Kian.

"Hey Kian what's up" I gave him a bro hug. "Kian this is Riley, Riley this is Kian, my best friend"

Kian grabbed her hand and kissed her it. It made me jealous but I knew she was mine.

Kian's P.O.V

"So what are you to Sam?" I said to her as I looked into her eyes. I got to admit she was kinda cute I was sorta hoping she just said friends but no instead she said. "I'm Sam's girlfriend" after she said that I knew she was hands off.

"Well I gotta go see you later Sam and Riley"

"See ya" I heard both of them yell back and with that began to skate off.

Riley's P.O.V

Kian was kinda cute but I am with Sam so I can't think of Kian like that. I mean he is Sam's best friend.

Sam walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my arms and whispered into my ear "So you want to head home?"

"Sure Sam"

We arrived home. The car trip was silent but the whole was back he had his hand on my thigh. Sam got out of the car and opened the door. I hoped out and he walked me to my front door. We looked at each other's in the eyes until Sam said. "Hey can I have your phone." I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. After a minute he handed it back. I unlocked my phone and it was on his contact:

Sam 💘