Chapter 4

Riley's P.O.V

The rest of the day went pretty fast but the only bad thing is I had Sam in all my classes but one. He is always so loud in class with all of friends. I am guessing he is one of the popular kids who thinks their to cool for school.

The bell rang and I started to head towards Mr Cummins classroom. I walked in and took at seat hopefully Sam will sit on the opposite side of the classroom.

Sam's P.O.V

The bell rang and I started to head towards detention.

"Dude, want to hang with Jc and I this afternoon!" Kian yelled to me from across the hall.

"Sorry, I can't I got detention with the new girl." And with that I contined walking to Mr Cummins room. I walked in and I could see her sitting there, boy did she look cute.

"Pottorff your 5 minutes late take a seat." I nodded and took my seat. "You have an hour here I'll be back in an hour no talking, no phones, just sit there and do nothing if you need me I'll be upstairs." I took a seat next to Riley. Mr Cummins left the room and I turned to Riley.

"So-" I started to say but was interrupted by Riley.

"Do you have to talk to me?" she said damn she was feisty. I like that about her.

"No, but I wanted to know if you want to hang this weekend as an apology for getting you detention."

"What makes you think I didn't want detention." She said and looked into my eyes. I looked into her eyes too, they were geourgous.

"Cause you seem like a good girl, unless you want to try and prove it to me this weekend and also I fell bad for getting you in trouble on your first day."

Riley's P.O.V

I wanted to say yes cause he was kinda cute but I just got out of a relationship.

"Fine." What why did I just say that.

"Great, I'll pick you up at your house at 10 on Saturday."

"Okay" I said with a smile on my face. He handed me my phone and I handed him my phone we exchanged numbers. I giggled at what he put.

Sam (soon to be bf) 💘

We sat there for the next 15 minutes talking about our lives until he asked me.

"So why were you crying last night?" I looked away and with my luck Mr Cummins came back and told us we can leave. I got up out of my seat and ran to my locker to get my penny board.

I got my penny board out and put my books in my locker but when I shut it I saw Sam.

"Why did you follow me?" I said to him in an angry tone.

"A, you left ur phone there and B, this is my locker. Number 69 and also I need your address" I wrote my address down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. As I have him the piece of paper he smiled so of course I smiled back.

**During the Rest of the Week**

Riley's P.O.V

The week was going so slow I was just waiting for Saturday to come around. I wanted to go on that date with Sam already. I mean to hangout with Sam already.

Sam's P.O.V

All I did in class all week was plan out this date for Riley. Weather she knows it or not I consider this a date.

**Saturday**

Sam's P.O.V

It was Saturday 9:50am I was just pulling in the here driveway. I sat there for a minute thinking do I honk the horn or walk up to her door but before I could do anything she came out the door and she was looking amazing.

Riley's P.O.V

I could see Sam from my bedroom window so I decided to walk down and meet him. I was wearing my cute blue bikini just in case and over that u was wear I wore a blue and white dress.

I ran downstairs and out the door and saw Sam. Oh my gosh was he so cute. I gave he a smile and he hopped out the car.

"You ready for our date" Sam said with a smirk.

"It's not a date" I fired back.

"Unless you want it to be" I playfully punched him in the arm and he walked over to my door and opened it for me. What a gentleman.

The car ride was the best we just sung/screamed the whole way to the beach. I know I just met Sam but I felt like I knew him my whole life.

He parked the car and quickly got out and ran to my side and opened the door. He then closed the door and locked the car.

"So what's you plan for this 'date' Sam?" I said to him putting quotation marks around the word date.

"So your calling it a date now" we both began laughing, oh his laugh was amazing.

"Do you want to go get some frozen yogurt?" Sam said to me. I nodded. We got the frozen yogurt and sat on the rocks.

"The view is beautiful" I said to him

"Not as beautiful as you" he said to me with a smile on his face. I walked off and put my rubbish in the bin and he followed.

"Want to head in for a swim?" I asked as I started approaching the sand. Sam didn't reply. I looked back and he wasn't there. I turned around and Sam pick me up bridal style and carried me to the water.

"Sam!" I screamed. "Please let me take my phone out of my pocket first" he put me down and I put my stuff on the sand. Sam followed and took his shirt off I turned around and was shocked. He had amazing abs. I was staring for a while until I heard.

"Like what you see"

"No, there not that impressive"

"Fine then" then Sam pick me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Sam put me down" I chanted. "Okay" he said and dropped me in the water. "Sam help I can't swim help." Sam looked at me and dashed for me. As he came closer I dunked him under the water and held him there until he broke loose.

"I couldn't breathe you know" I just laughed in his face. We stayed in the water for about half an hour and got out. Sam decided we could go for a walk along the boardwalk so we did.

We stopped at two rocks and a palm tree.

"Hey, Riley" he said and stratched his neck. "I know we've only known each other for a like a week but will you be my girlfriend?"