Chapter 17

Riley's P.O.V

I was boarding the plane and I said goodbye to Kian and the rest of o2l. I felt bad for not telling Sam but I just couldn't. I waved goodbye to o2l and told them that I would skype one of them everyday. I let a single tear shed as I went in the gateway and never turned back.

Sam's P.O.V

"What do you mean she gone Jc?!" I yelled at Jc in confusion.
"Her dad transferred her to Australia and she didn't want to tell you cause she didn't want to break your heart" Ricky said to me patting my back. I was shocked how could she not tell me. I thought about crying but I didn't want to seem weak in front of the boys.

"Ricky pass me my laptop"I command Ricky and he did exactly that. "Do you guys know what part of Australia?"
"Brisbane" Kian said to me. "Why?"
"Cause Kian I am going to go over there for her birthday" I said and looked him dead in the eyes.
"Your mum won't let you" Kian said back to me. "I can just saying I am going to Connors for a week. She'll let me go then" I said back to them. They all just agreed and said nothing.

**During the week**

Riley's P.O.V

Everyday I have been talking to Kian and some of the others on skype. I have asked them about Sam but they always just avoid the question.

Kian's P.O.V

We talk to Riley everyday and Sam has told us not to say anything to her about coming to Australia to see her. We have got Riley's address so we can 'send her letters' is what we told her but we all know that's a lie. It's the only thing we could come up with so we used that excuse.

**Later afternoon a few days before Riley's Birthday**

Riley's P.O.V

I was really bored so I decided to go for a run so I put my sports bra and shorts on and left my hair out. I then grabbed my headphones and phone. Before I left I checked instagram. Sam hasnt upload since I left the last post was a picture of me and him eating Frozen Yogurt with the caption:

'Froyo with ma girl @RileyTurner' I noticed I hadn't like it so I decided to like it. I mean he probably won't notice.

I then walked downstairs and out the door. If you were unaware I live in a three story house now and the only benefits are double the closet space and double room space in my bedroom. I pressed play and Sam's song 'When She Calls' came on I pressed skip cause I just couldn't listen to it. The next song was 'Love Me Like You Do' that's my favourite song so oh the moment.

I started jogging when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry" the person said to me and held out there hand for me. I grabbed their hand and got up. "No it's my fault-" I was going to continue until I noticed who it was. Someone I never wanted to see again in my lifetime.