𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, sᴛᴜᴅʏ sᴇssɪᴏɴ

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

ILLIAD MOON𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠

ILLIAD MOON
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠

"wait so, never mind i don't know , just hold on a second i'm super confused" i sit back for a second and look at my paper again. jaemin softly laughs at my stupidness. "oh! oh my god! wait! okay i get it!" i yell, explaining the algebra problem and he smiles. "good job, moonie! i'm very proud of you!" he raises his hands and we do a quick high five. "yay!" i shout, "i finally understand!"

"after three hours!" he yells loudly and we chuckle together.

"please get this math away from me!" i take my notebook and throw it from my bed onto my desk. "damn moonie," jaemin says, "that was a nice shot." "thank you kind sir, anything to get that work away from me" i collapse back onto my bed, breathing out a soft breath.

he lays back down too, our bodies are a few feet apart and it's quiet, the only noise comes from the loud television downstairs.

my parents watch some documentary about a murder and it mentions lots about graphic violence and sex. doesn't shock me though, they always loved to watch different things about true crime.

"you know" jaemin says and i look over at him. his side profile is perfect. he has a perfectly carved face and god am i jealous. "what?" i ask him, he continues to look at the ceiling and my eyes stay glued onto the side of his breathtaking face. "for being best friends, you and hyunjin fight a lot" jaemin softly laughs and i nod.

"yeah, i know, it's more of a brother and sister fight though, not like an actual fight. we've been fighting like that a lot more since he's been getting those letters from that mystery girl" i say and jaemin nods. "the mystery girl that all the boys think is ara?"

"yeah" i respond, looking back at my ceiling. "no way it's her, she's too cold to be that sweet, whoever writes those letters has a heart of gold, hyunjin should be with her instead of ara," he shakes his head, "i mean if he won't take the girl writing the letters, i might" jaemin let's out a chuckle and i can feel my cheeks heat up a bit but i throw the soft blanket over my face so he can't see.

"why do you hate her so much anyways, like i understand she's mean and all, she gave me a dirty look when i came into school on the first day, but you seem to like hate her hate her" jaemin says.

the boy always asked in depth questions about me. if i said something, he would want to know why and he would press me until he got the answer.