𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

the last week or so before graduation, i was not apart from my dear friends once. every waking moment of every single day was spent with them, and while usually i would've gotten annoyed with their 24/7 presence, i was beyond happy to be with them all the time.

i know that very soon, these days would be no more.

now, i don't mind them waking me up to bother me. i don't mind them poking fun at me and roughhousing with me in the many parks we go to, just like the old days when we used to throw different balls around and tackle each other onto the hard ground.

we spend every single moment together and god i am so grateful for it.

after spending yet another day with them, chan and i decide to hang out so we can have one last night together as our brother and sister duo.

we never really got those nights after hyunjin left, the boys depended on me more than they ever had before. now i am leaving them and i cannot even begin to imagine how much of a wreck they will be with hyunjin not there either.

after dropping jaemin off at his house and getting rewarded with a sweet kiss for my task, i make my way over to chan's apartment building.

the oldest male lives quite a bit away from both me and jaemin but i don't mind the drive, it was nice ride through our blooming city.

i am beyond proud at the fact that chan can afford such a nice apartment in such an amazing building. all of his hard work and long hours from being a songwriter and a producer, truly are paying off.

chan is truly talented and it is nice to see that he constantly gets rewarded for it. he always tells me he doesn't care how much money he makes because he loves what he does and that's enough riches in the world to him.

i always listen to what the wise man has to say, he always has some form of advice or inspirational thing to say. it is like he is a never ending giver of good advice. that's why we have gotten so close over the years, he always gave me advice, he really felt like an older brother to me.

if it weren't for the fact that i knew his parents, i would think the boy and i were long lost siblings. that my parents had another kid before me and they were lying to be about the miracle baby thing.