An Army Attack

WHISPER: *Painting room* To tha questions guyss!!!

LIU: Do we really have to be in heah while you paint? The smell of paint isnt mah favorite!

JEFF: Quit bein a baby!!! I sniff paint fumes everyday!! Theres not a thang wrong with meh!!

JANE: Yeah... keep telling yourself that

JEFF: I will!

MISS CREEPY:  I am still Miss Creepy and you can keep calling me that I just changed my name to the real thang! Anyways I dare Jeff and Ben to switch clothes foe the rest of the part!

BEN: *Switches with Jeff*

JEFF: *Switches with Ben*

BEN: It's too big...

JEFF: Its too small!!

JANE: Awwww.... Jeff ya look cute!! *tajes a pic.* Goin on instagram!!

TORI: Ben you look cuter in things that are bigger than you!!!

BEN: *Mutters* Thanks.....

MISS CREEPY: Now Im bored... who wants to play Majoras mask? AND WHO WANTS A COOKIE!!!

BEN: I WANNA PLAY!! *Races  to room* I will also take that cookie! :3 !

MISS CREEPY: *Gives cookie* Ima beat ya soo bad!!

BEN: NUUUUU!!!

BEX: Fir those who were wondering who Rose was...... she is Heather's  other personality

HEATHER: ANNOYING!

BEX: Okay... Annoying other personality

WHISPER: Nice to know!!

HEATHER: *takes out knives and smiles evilly at Bex*

BEX: ROSE! STAHP!

LOVER JOEY: *Girly preppy voice*  Lets have a makeover *smiles evilly* LJ  you are first lets make you fabulous!

LJ: Actually, I think I have that .. thing.. to do.. heh heh... *sits diwn* Fine...

LOVER JOEY: YAY!  Makin you fabulous!! Some stuff heah! Some things there! Annnddd..... a touch right everywhere..... and donne!!

LJ: *looks in mirror* Oh my gawsh! I look so fabulous!!! *has mascara, black eyeshadow,  blue lipstick*

LOVER JOEY: I know right?!

GODZILLA343: Go my army attack the tall one! (20 of you sneak up on him)

SLENDY: As I was sayin-... GAAH!! *gets tackled*

ARMY: HAHAHA!!

SLENDY: *Teleports*

ARMY: *Still holding on to Slenderman*

SLENDY: WHY??!!

SALLY: *Hugs Godzilla* Hi!

GODZILLA343: Hey Sally!

JANA: *laughs and cuts Oliver neck and his blood is all over her*  *Becomes Yandere* Who wants to go next? *laughs insanely*

HOODIE: *Raises hand*

BEX: *Lowers Hoodie's hand*

WHISPER: BYEE KITTIEZZ!!! CYALL NEXT PART!!! ASK US ANYTHANG!! AND STAY FLUFFAYH!!!

JINX: Whispahs!!!

WHISPER: WHAT?!

JINX: Can you teach meh how to put mah hair up like you did?

WHISPER: I am too lazy now... buy laterz..