LOSER!

GRELL GRAZER: *giggles* Okay thats a good look on you BEN so want to do round two? This time loser has to tell the person they like their feeling towards tgem. So do we have a deal?

BEN: Im thinking.... thinking... thinking...*thinks some more* YES! *Races to gameroom* ILL BE WAITING!!!

GRELL GRAZER: Everyone if you didnt have the weapon you have naow what would weapon of choice be?

JEFF: Knife! ^-^

LIU: Im not sure that is how thi-

JEFF: Knife! >=(

WHISPER: A bigger knife than the one I have

JINX: Since I only have a hatchet I wanna battle axe!

JANE: Jeff's knife.. *looks into space dreamily* Ow! Damn lil Fer he kicked meh!

JEFF: The baby? Its a boy?!

JANE: Yeah, meant to tell you.. heh heh!

JEFF: WOOO YESSSS!!! *Does a dance*

SMILE: *dances around too* EVERYONE HEATHER IS WEAK!!! I BEAT HER AT TUG A WAR!!!

HEATHER: I'm not weak... and uhh.... slendy *holds out a pink fluffy unicorn* I brought dis home is dat ok?

SLENDY: Yes child, it's okay.

HEATHER: ^-^ *Dances with unicorn*

BEX: *looking fir nyan cat* Hey anyone know where nyan cat is? I lost him ;A; and *hugs Hoodie* missed ya!

HOODIE: *Hugs back* I missed you too!!

CRAZYLYFE: *Walks in* Hey! the dog isn't dead! Well she's still staying with you! =)

SALLY: I named her Sparkle!!! *pets Sparkle*

SPARKLE: *goes to sleep with head in sally lap*

SALLY: *Giggles*

JANA: *Walks out room with Levi* Yay!! Im so glad you guys like him! Now for Levi and me to go somewhere private to talk! Oh and Liu. Can you take me to the mall after I talk with Levi?

LIU: Yeah, sure!

WHISPER: Liu, yo giving me a piggy back ride later.... pwese??

LIU: Okay! *hugs whisper* I luv wou!!!

WHISPER: Wuv wou too!!

JANA: *Goes somewhere private*

REBELZ: Jeff how was it with Offender? Hey fun sized whqts your favorite horror movie? If ypu can guess mine you get a mango cheesecake! *grabs out a knife like chucky's and is i the costume* Scaref Jeff.... YOU. FREAKING. SHOULD. BE.

JEFF: Th-that is NOT s-scary!! AND DONOT BRING UP THAT SAFEHOUSE SHT!! WHAT HAPPENS IN THERE STAYS IN THERE!!!! *calms down*

BEN: My favorite horror movie is the teletubbies! They scare meh everytime! With their wierd eyes and such.... but your fave horror movie is Elmos World! Elmo frwaking scares me also!!

MISS CREEPY: Ok so Jeff... You know how my sister was a big fan of you... Yeah we both are... Can I has hugz? * does smile dog face* Pwese?

SHANA: Ypu know Im right next to you.

MISS CREEPY: Oh oops I didnt see ya hehe.....

SHANA: and what will you give him so he does give you hugz? and if he says no what will you do about it?

MISS CREEPY: Wel if he says yes I will give him a... hmmm? A guinea pot that grants him 3 wishes and if he doesnt I get the guinea pot and the wishes will be; Jeff to die or Jeff to go back to his human self The third will be for me not to do anything for jeff :3

SHANA: Holly Sh! t!

MISS CREEPY: SHANA DONT SAY THAT!!!

SHANA: Sorry I swear a lot :3

MISS CREEPY: Still its not nice do ya JEFF, PWESE??

JEFF: YUS!! MY FANGIRL GETZ A HUG!!!! *Hugz Miss Creepy*

MISS CREEPY: YAY! *Hugs Jeff*

BEN: *Prances out of gameroom* I WON!! FINALLY!! YUSS!!!!!!

GRELL GRAZER: Yah! Bit you cheated!!

BEN: NO! Oh and now you got to tell the person you like your feelings towards the-

GRELL GRAZER: I know I know! But before that...... I actually have a question for the readers, whp is your favorite creepypasta out of all the people here and we could give the person with the highest likes something that we could decide on later.

WHISPER: SOUNDS GOOD!!

JINX: Im everybody favorite ... right?

TOBY: You mah fave! *hugs Jinx*

BEN: Tori.. even thouhh I didnt lose Im still gonna tell you how I feel! I love you ! I would even drown in water for you!

TORI: Awww... And I would drown in chocolate pudding for you! I'm nit going in no water! ^-^

MASKY: *Puts arm around Zephyr* I love you babe! I would lose all my cheesecake for you!

ZEPHYR: And I would sacrifice you for all the cheesecake in the world! ^-^

MASKY: Awwww.... wait what?!?!

ZEPHYR: I would do the same as you said for you! Luv ya!

BEX: HOODIE! I FOUND NYAN CAT!!! It had nyan kits in your bed!! hahah!! *dances around*

SCYTHE: EVERYBODY DANCE! *Dances*

GODZILLA343: *dances*

SALLY: *hugs godzilla*Dance with me?

GODZILLA343: Sure why not! *dances qith Sally*

HOODIE: Dammit!! Now I have to sleep on the floor!!

WHISPER: BYE KITIEZ!! LEAVE US MORE STUFF IN THE COMMENTS AND ANSWER GRELL'S QUESTION PWESE!! STAY RANDOM... ESPECIALLY YOU BEX!! BYE!! *dissappears*

LIU: Dammit!!