NOTICE MEEE

GLITCHEZ: To

JEFF: The

BEN: Questions!

LIU: YAY!

LIZZYFNAF: Notice me senpai Liu lol jk jk but if I did what would you do?

LIU: Ummmmm..... NOBODY SEES THA WIZARD!!!! *Dissappears in smoke*

GLITCHEZ: *sings* Baby come back to meeeee!!!

JEFF: I am almost like Liu so I shall answer for him!.... He wouldnt do anythang and ask you 'How the hecks did you get in my room?!'

JANE: Accurate impression of him..... ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE JEFF!!!???

JEFF: NOBODY SEES THE WIZARD'S BROTHER!!! *Disappears in smoke*

SLENDY: *Coughs* Where did they get this DANG smoke from ?!

BEX: It was maaagiiiccc.

JANA: Jeff why is you so retarded?

PAKLIN: REKT!

CARSER: Hehehe

PAKLIN: So Masky if I were heesecake would you love me? QAQ

BEN: Jeff disappeared he cant hear you!!

JANA: Him and Liu are behind the curtains..... *pulls curtains* You were saying???

JEFF: I think we can all agree that we all have our own levels of stupidity..... Liu is just stupider than all of us!

LIU: Glitchy is that true?!

GLITCHEZ: No Liu, Jeff is just too stupid to realize that he is stupider...

MASKY: Ummm yes I would actually LOVE you!! Except it woukd be a short love .... because I would get hungry.... and possibly eat you... sorry

HOODIE: *pats Masky shoulder* Masky..... that... is .... horrible

SALLY: *Busts through roof with unicorn* Whoa! Oh this isn't my room *leaves*

L.J: HAHAHAH! Who wants candyy?!?

EVERYONE: NOBODY!

LIZZYFNAF: if you could change your life's way would you or would you not..

GLITCHES: Nope I love my lifes way!

LIU: Ummmmm.... no?

JEFF: I guess..... NOT! HAH I LOVE TO KILL!

SALLY: I would change my life's way...

JANE: Yes, I would... Just so I never met Jeff...

JEFF: Hey! Love you !

JANE: No you dont.... YOU RUINED MAH FACE IN THAT FIREEE!!

ALRIGHTTY KITTYCORNS (Lol I still say that!) WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME! SPAM THE COMMENTS WITH QUESTIONS AND DARES IF YA LIKE!!

Also check out: Arrowdarkwolfjadez profile, she also has an ask creepypasta and its gonna be awesome!