We Are So-o-o DEAD!

GLITCHEZ: Time for the questions!!!

ALLYSA: *Blushing madly* I-I have a special qu-question for T-Toby... Will you g-go out with m-me? *gives him waffles* BEN I swear to Zalgo if you say we're gonna do the smexy stuff later... *has hidden water*

BEN: You do the smexy stuff later!!!! *Runs*

TOBY TWIN: I will gladly accept your question... YASS!! *hugs Alyssa*

TOBY : what up peeps I ha- *sees himself* OHMAHGAWHIAMINSANERIGHTNOWHIGHAF!!! *Calms down* You shall be my brother and we will adventure everywhere!!!

JINX: Oh my god .... Toby has been cloning himself again... We are all doomed.. *Faints*

BEN: I NEED A MATTRESS! I'M GONNA JUMP OFF THE ROOF! *jumps*

BEX: o-o You guys honestly scare me, anyway, Have any of you seen OHSHC? (Ouran high school host club) and if you have, who's your favorite character???

BEN: Booo~ o.o

SLENDY: I don't let Jeff or ben watch anime... for reasons so....

JEFF & BEN: *Run to room with TV*

SLENDY: DONT YOU DARE!!!

JANE: Honestly none of us know that show, but who is your favorite character?

HEATHER: Just to say, I like the Hitachiin twins~

BEX: THEIR MINE!

HEATHER: Can I have Koara then?

BEX: *Huff* ok , I get Hikaru, the best there is XD

GLITCHEZ: Hah this anime talk stuff is always interesting! 

JACALINE: *Facepalm while blushing* We are so dead

JEFF & BEN: YES WE ARE!!! *Running from Slender* EEEEEP!!!

SLENDER: GET BACK HERE!!! 

GLITCHEZ: YEAH.... and that is why none of us are the president of this wonderful place... we would ruin it HAHAHAH!

LIU: *Hugs Glitchez* Can we go for a walk in the forest???  With the cute widdle squirells?

GLITCHEZ: Yes let's go! *Going outside* But promise you won't eat one raw... I still remember the last time when you had amnesia... *Shudders and laughs*

JANE: WELL SEE YOU KITTIES LATER!! SPAM THE COMMENTS AND WE WILL BE ON IT! AS ALWAYS HAVE A CREEPY REST OF THE DAY!