Chalter 45- Triplets Are Born

Selena's P.O.V

"Okay selena one more big push okay?" The nurse asked me. I screamed as the swear covered my face and I squeezed Justin's hand hard, making him groan. I glared at him, and he gave me an apologetic look. "I hate you! You did this to me!" I screamed at him. He just laughed as he kissed my head lightly, making me glare at him again as he laughed. I pushed hard. And then I heard the third cry......

Justin's P.O.V

I smiled as I held one of my sons in my arm, I kiss his head lightly as I look over at Selena, with tears in my eyes. She was holding my daughter and my other son. She was crying and I kissed away her tears, making her laugh lightly and me to chuckle and look back at our three new born babies. Just then the door opened and Leah, Alexis, Blake, and Amelia walk in. I smiled at them and they smiled as they looked at the babies in our arms. Leah looked over Selena's shoulder and smiled. "You wanna hold one?" Selena smiled. Leah nodded, and Selena gently passed her her new baby sister. Leah smiled at her and walked around slowly. Blake was looking over my shoulder, at my son. I smiled, "You wanna hold him?" I asked him. He shrugged, "When was he last time you held a baby?" I asked as I turned around to face him, getting ready to hand him my son. "Since Sky was baby." He said. I laughed, "Well sit down because I don't fully trust you, no offense." I joked. He laughed and sat down, where I gently handed him my son. He took him in his arms and held him carefully. I smiled and took out my phone where I took out my phone and took a picture, where he was looking down at the baby and smiling, I smiled at the picture and saved it. Selena handed my other son to Alexis, who was sitting down next to her on the bed, and was carefully helping her. I look at Amelia and pick her up. "You have two new brothers and a sister bunny." I smiled. She laughed. "I hold my brother?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, I go over to Leah, and she smiled at Amelia and motioned for me to set her on her lap, I did and she held the baby, but Amelia thought she was holding her and laughed as she looked up at me with he biggest, cutest smile, and I took a picture and saved it to my phone as well.....

"So what are their names?" Alexis asked. Me and Selena smiled. "The oldest one, is a boy, and his name is Justin Jr. , the second won is the other boy and his name is Noah, and the youngest, the baby girl, her name is Alyssa." Selena smiled. They all smiled and nodded, just then the doctor came and said we could go home......

_______________________________
PLEASE READ:

Sorry dog the short chapter, but I'm thinking or ending the story soon, and thinking of making a sequel, Leah growing up and making her own family..... What do you guys think, should there be a sequel? Please comment your ideas and opinions and what you think should happen in either this story or the sequel (if I decide to make one) and I'll try to make them happen! Thanks so much please vote and comment!!!