Chapter 40- Envelope

Leah's P.O.V

We all sat silently in the car. "I can't believe we're having triplets!" Mom smiled. "I can't believe you got the genders in an envelope and we can't see them until you say." I said. She looked back at me and smiled. "I don't even know, we'll all find out at the same time." She smiled. "I'm just happy I'm off to college in a year and a half." I said. Daddy glanced at me through the review mirror since he was driving. "An online college right?" He asked. I shook my head, "no offense to any of you, but I just want to get away from y'all." I said playfully. They rolled their eyes playfully. "So where are you doing to college at then?" Mom asked. I shrugged, "I don't know yet maybe Oklahoma." I said. They looked at me strangely. "Why there?" Alexis asked. "Cause it's nice and it's a little quieter." I said. "Can I have your room?" She asked hopefully. I gave her a sarcastic smile, "Only if you want to die at a young age." I said. "Daddy!" She whined. "Leah." He said. I groaned. "No you can't." I said. "Why not?" She asked. "Because Amelia's smarter than you and I would give her the room before I gave it to you." I said. "Amelia is not even smart!" Alexis said. "Yes I am!" Amelia butted in since she was in the middle and her headphones fell of her ears and she heard. "Oh yeah? Spell smart." Alexis said. "That's not fair Alexis she can't even spell yet!" I said. "That proves I'm smarter than her!" Alexis smirked proudly. Amelia groaned and hit Alexis, and Alexis hit her back. "Don't hit her!" I said as I hit Alexis. "Don't hit me!" Alexis said as she hit me back. We all started hitting each other. "Okay!" We stopped at daddy's voice. "Do not make me pull this car over!" He threaten. I scoffed and looked out my window from the corner of my eye I see Alexis pull Amelia's headphones off of her head. "Alexis!" I yelled. "Leah!" She yelled back. "Amelia!" I yelled as she hit Alexis again. "Daddy!" Alexis yelled. "Leah!" He yelled at me. "Dad!" I yelled back. "Mom!" We all yelled at the same time. Selena laughed, and soon daddy was laughing with her, then it was all of us. "We are the weirdest family." Selena said. And we all nodded.......

"Can we see the genders of the baby now?" We all begged mom. We had all taken showers and we were all in the living room. Selena was reading a book on parenting. Dad grabbed the book from her gently and closed it and placed it in his hands. "Justin I was reading that!" She said as she tried to get it back from him. He shook his head as he smiled at her attempt to get it back. He then bent down and placed a kiss on her lips, "Your already a great mother, you don't need these stupid books to tell you otherwise." He said as they pulled away. She smiled and they kissed again. "Get a room!" I yelled as i scrunched my face up at them. They laughed as they looked at us beside them. "Okay okay you guys want to know what we're going to have running around this house in just four months?" She asked. We all nodded eagerly. She smiled. "Good because it was killing me!" She said as she grabbed the envelope from beside her and tore it open.

"We are going to have............."

_______________________________

Okay what should they have?

•Three boys
•Three girls
•Two boys and one girl
•Two girls and one boy?

Please comment!