Chapter 3- any hope for Leah?

Daddy looked at me shocked. "Are you sure?" "Yes! But he's been gone for a long time, so you keep me safe and you're my new daddy!" I said happily. "That's right and I'll keep you safe okay?" I nod and yawn. "Are you tired princess?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Yeah I believe you." He said sarcastically and picked me up. He took me to the restroom on

My room and gave me a bath, when he finished he dressed me in my nighties and gave me cuddles until I fell asleep in his arms...

I once again wake up to daddy lightly shaking me and calling my name. He got me dressed, we ate breakfast, and he drove me to school. When I walk into my classroom, Alex runs over to me, "hi Leah!" He greeted me. "Hi Alex!" I said to him. He took my hand and lead me to a corner of the room, where there were a lot of toys. "You wanna play with me?" He asked. I nodded happily and we began to play with the building blocks. After a while Mrs.Jay said it was story time. Me and Alex went over to the group circle and sat down. Then Mrs.Jay began to read the story. When she finished she said we introduce ourselves to the whole class. I was kinda nervous, I don't like talking in from of a lot of people. Once it was my turn to introduce myself, I hesitantly stood up. "What's your name sweetie?" Mrs.Jay asked me. "Leah." I said quietly. "How old are you Leah?" She asked me again. "This many." I said and held up three fingers.... After everybody introduced themselves, it was nap time, then we ate snackies. Then we went back to playtime. Then a mean girl named Jessica came up to me. "Your so ugly!" She spat at me. I looked up at her. "My daddy says I'm beautiful." I defended. "He's just lying to you! Because your fat and ugly and no one could ever like you!" She said again. Then she saw my bracelet. "Why does it say princess?" Your not even a princess!" "Daddy calls me his princess and he tells me I'm beautiful and he loves me!" I said quietly. "Your such a baby! I'm a big girl! Big girls don't spend a lot of time with daddy's!" She sneered. I just started crying. Then I went to the corner of the room and pulled my legs to my chest and cried.... When the bell rang to go home, I ran out of class and outside. I saw daddy and I walked over to him. He smiled at me, I just looked at him. He had a worried expression on his face now. "Are you okay princess?" He asked me worriedly. I just turned my head away. "Princess look at me please." He whispered hurt. After I didn't look, he took my hand and lead me to the car. He put me in my car seat and was gonna buckle me up when I stopped him. "I can so it!" I said. I grabbed the piece from his hand and grabbed the piece from the side. After a while of trying to attempt to buckle myself in, daddy said, "princess you want me to help you?" I groaned and put the pieces down. As daddy began to buckle me in, he occasionally glanced up at me, waiting for me to give him a kiss, like I always do when he buckles me in, and unbuckles me. After he buckled me in, he looked at me for about two minutes, before sighing and closing my door and getting into the drivers seat. "Princess are you mad at me?" He asked. I just looked out the window. When I looked at his reflection in the review mirror, I saw his face look like he was gonna cry. After we got home, I went into my room and laid on my bed. After about an hour, I went into the hallway and saw daddy in his room, he was laying in his bed, with sweats and no shirt and was staring at nothing even though the tv was on, his eyes were red and puffy and he was sniffling. I went in to his room and climbed onto his bed. He smiled at me, but I could tell it was fake. "Hey princess." His raspy voice said. "I'm sorry daddy." I said. "For what princess?" "I didn't want to make you sad." I mumbled. He pulled me to him. "Princess it's okay, I was only sad because I thought you were mad at me." He said. "I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at Jessica." I said. "Who's Jessica?" He asked me, stroking my hair. "The meany girl." I said. "What did she say to you?" "She said I was fat and ugly, and that I would never be a princess, and that you lied to me and that you don't love me." I whimpered into his chest. He pulled me on top of him and made me look him in the eye. "Leah you are my princess, and you will ALWAYS be my princess no matter what anybody says! Even if you don't like it, I'll still call you my princess until it annoys you!" He said. "And your always gonna be my little girl no matter what, and you're gonna always be my baby!" He said as he cradled me like a baby. I laugh. "I love you baby." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you to daddy." I said. "You hungry princess?" He asked me. I nodded. He carried me into the kitchen, where he made spaghetti and set it down on two plates. Then we both began eating...