Chapter 46- First Night

Leah's P.O.V

"Scooter I can't right now!" Dad said through the phone. "No, my kids were just born yesterday!" He said. After a while of him talking into the phone, he hung up, but he sounded and looked mad. "What's wrong?" Mom asked him. "Scooter thinks I should go on tour soon." He said. We all looked at him now. "Are you?" Mom asked. Dad groaned, "No... I don't know. Not right now." He said. We all just looked at him. "You know what? I just want to be with my family right now." He said as he sat down on the couch and gently took Noah from his crib that had wheels and held him close to him. "Hey Noah." He smiled. Noah's eyes were opene and were looking all around the room, his eyes focused on dads and he just moved his arms around. Dad laughed lightly. "I'm your daddy." He said softly as he grabbed his small hand and kissed it gently. Just then Amelia goes up to dad and puts her arms in the air, signaling she wanted him to pick her up. "Not right now bunny, I'm holding he baby." He said to her gently. She whined and called him, "Dada!" She whined. Dad looked at her and smiled. He picked her up with his free arm and set her on his lap and she rested her head against his chest, making him smile and kiss her head.....

I wake up to crying, I groan and put my head in my pillow, after about five minutes the crying doesn't stop. I groan again and stand up and make my way to the nursery, where I see mom and dad in there, rocking all of the babies. "Maybe you should try feeding them!" I yelled over the crying, my blanket wrapped around my shoulders and over my head as I glared at them. They looked at me, "How do you expect us to feed three mouths at one time?" Dad asked me. I groaned as I made my way over to him and took Justin Jr. from him. And put the bottle in his mouth, where dad and mom started feeding Noah and Alyssa. After that, we changed them and they fell asleep and we set them back in their cribs. I looked at mom and dad. "Well goodnight!" I said as I quickly walked out of the room. But instead of going to my room, I go to their room and get in their bed and under the covers, to where you can't see me. About thirty seconds later, I hear them come in. I stifle a laugh, as they make their way to the bed. I feel mom get in first, then dad. They get under the blankets, and dad went to wrap his arm around mom, but wrapped his arm around me, and he jumped back, and fell off the bed, leaving me and mom laughing. I bring myself up and laugh even harder when I see him come up and rub his head as he pouts at me. "It's not funny." He said as he got up and got back into the bed and laid down. "What are you doing in here princess?" He asked as I laid down. "I know how much y'all missed me, and decided to put you guys out of your misery and spend the night with you!" I said happily. They laughed and daddy wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. "I don't have a problem with that, your leaving me in six to seven months and I'm gonna spend as much time with you as I can while I can." He said as he nuzzled my cheek with his nose, making me laugh and mom to smile at us. "Goodnight you guys." She smiled as she scooted closer to us. Dad smiled and so did I at her. "Goodnight mom, goodnight dad." I said. "Goodnight my queen, goodnight my princess." Daddy said as he kissed us both on our heads and snuggled me closer to him as he scooted us over closer to mom."The triplets first night is over and completed."

Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep..........