Chapter 30- Daddy's Hand

Leah's P.O.V

I smiled as we talked about the plan that daddy came up with. After we discussed it for a while, it was time for us to go to sleep. After Amelia and Alexis were asleep, I was laying in my bed, in my room, still awake. A while later, daddy comes in, he looks at me and gives a slight smile, I smile back. He comes over to my bed and takes the blankets off of me, I give him a confused look that he just ignored. He picked me up bridal style and began walking, pretty soon I noticed we were heading to his room. Once we get inside, he sets me on his bed, and gets in next to me, he pulls the blankets over us, and pulls me closer to him, and cuddles with me. I laughed, "Why did you move me from my bed?" I whined. He laughed to, "Because I love you." He said in a baby voice which made me laugh again and for him to smile and laugh as well. "Daddy do you think the plan will work?" I asked him. He nodded, "I think it will go perfectly baby girl." He said as he kissed the side of my head. I just nodded and yawned, I unknowingly started rubbing the bottom hem of his shirt between my index finger and thumb, a habit I do when I'm tired. He noticed and smiled, "Go to sleep baby." He said. I shook my head no. "I'm not tired." I yawned. He laughed, "Yes you are." He said. I just shook my head. "Please?" He asked with a fake pout." I sighed and groaned over dramatically. "Fine!" I groaned. He just laughed, "Goodnight baby." He said softly as I felt my eyes get heavy. "Goodnight daddy." I said before I felt my eyes close completely....

(A week later)

"Daddy wake up!" I yelled as I kept hitting him with a pillow. I just woke up, I have been sleeping in daddy's bed with him all week. "Daddy!" I yelled as I kept hitting him over and over. "What?" He groaned. "Wake up!" I said. He just groaned. "Daddy today's the wedding." I said. He just groaned, "Just one more hour okay?" He asked. "No daddy! Wake up!" I said as I started hitting him with the pillow again. "Baby please!" He groaned. I just kept hitting him and he groaned. "Ok ok cut it out." He mumbled, his face still in the pillow. I just kept hitting him, "Hey what's that?" He asked bringing his face away from his pillow to look out the window. I turn around to look where he's looking, but don't see anything, I was confused for a minute, but soon felt myself being tackled to the bed. I screamed and laughed as daddy began tickling me. "Daddy! Stop!" I stuttered, still laughing. He just laughed, "Say 'I love you daddy and your the bestest, strongest, most good looking person on the phase of the earth'" he said. "No!" I said still laughing. He kept tickling me, "okay okay! Your the bestest, strongest, most good looking person on the phase of the earth!" I laughed. He finally stopped tickling me and I caught my breath. I glared at him and pretended to fake cry, which he thought was real. His smile immediately dropped and he looked at me worried. "Are you okay princess? Did I hurt you?" He asked worried. I just turned my back on him, "I'm so sorry baby, I'll be more carful next time." He whispered, sounding a little hurt. I turn around and see him with a hurt expression and pain and sadness and guilt in his eyes, I wrap my arms around him, "daddy I was just kidding, I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's okay baby, I thought you were mad at me." He said smiling. I shook my head, "I'm not mad daddy, now let's go wake up Amelia and Alexis and get ready, we have a plan we need to take into action."........

Justin smiled as he saw us walk into his wedding. He came over to us and hugged me, Alexis and Amelia close to him for a long time and gave us each a kiss on our heads, when he pulled away he smiled. "Bunny your the flower girl!" He said happily to Amelia. Amelia just smiled and clapped her hands. "Yes dada!" She said happily. He smiled at her. "Ok girls get ready, Rebecca is walking out in two minutes!" Dad said then went to stand back where he was. I wheeled up beside Jessica and Alexis stood next to me. Daddy stood at the entrance of the church with Amelia. As soon as the music started me and Alexis looked at him, and he touched his nose, the signal. We touched our noses as well and he nodded. Daddy whispered into Amelia's ear and she laughed and nodded. She began going down the aisle, throwing the flowers the way she was taught, when she got to Justin, he smiled at her and she smiled back. Just them Rebecca came and started making her way down the aisle. Daddy looked at Blake, one of his gang members that was like a brother to him and to me, and they both pulled at the invisible string on the floor, making Rebecca trip and fall on her face, me and Alexis held in our laughter so did daddy and Blake, who played it off like they had nothing to do with it. Alexis ran over to her and 'tried to help her up' but Rebecca didn't want it. "Get away from me! I don't need any help from you!" She spat quietly to Alexis. Alexis just put her hands up in mock defense and ran back over beside me. She smiled and so did I and we high five each other secretly. Justin soon helps her up and she goes up to the stand with him. Then Aaron, Sam's little brother comes out with the rings, he was in on the plan too. He 'accidentally' tripped as soon as he got to Rebecca and the rings went flying! We found Justin's but couldn't 'find' Rebecca's. (Which Aaron stuck inside of Amelia's pocket when everybody had to get up to try to find it) I stifled a laugh once again. After a while of everyone looking, I guess Rebecca had had enough. "LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH." She said angrily to the minister. Justin just stared at her, and the minister nodded. After a while, as soon as the minister said "If anyone objects, speak up now or forever hold your peace." Amelia yelled. "Dada!" Everyone looked at her and Rebecca glared, dad just smiled at her. "What bunny?" He asked her quietly. "This?" She asked as she pulled out the ring, doing everything that was part of the plan. Dad smiled, "Thank You bunny!" He said and bent down to her level and kissed her head. He held his hand out to her. "You wanna give it to me?" He asked. She smiled and shook her head no. Then she started running. I look over at dad who was still standing at the entrance, watching everything with a smile on his face. Justin chased after her playfully, letting her get ahead at first, then catching up. "Ok that was fun bunny, but can dada have the ring now?" He asked her. She smiled and shook her head no again. "Why not?" He asked. She pointed to Rebecca, "she's mean!" She said. Rebecca glared at Amelia then stomped right up to her. "I've had enough of you, you little brat!!" She screamed as she ripped the ring out of Amelia's fingers harshly. She brought her hand back to slap Amelia, who was looking at her with a scared face, and as she brought her hand down, it was stopped by something, right before she was about to hit Amelia. "Lay one finger on my daughter, I dare you." I heard a voice say with so much anger. The voice belonged to an angry looking Justin, whose eyes looked black from the anger. We all looked down at her hand.

Daddy's hand protected Amelia. Daddy's hand didn't let Rebecca hit her. Daddy's hand stopped Rebecca. Daddy's hand. Daddy's hand. Daddy's hand.

Daddy's hand belongs to Justin.......