Chapter 10- show and tell

Justin's P.O.V

When I wake up, I go downstairs and make breakfast for me and Leah. When I finish making breakfast and finally manage to pry Leah out of bed, I carry her downstairs where we begin eating. "So what are you going to do for shoe and tell princess?" I asked her. Her eyes sparkled with happiness and she had the biggest smile when she looked up at me. "I'm gonna do it on Alexis!" She said happily. I smiled and nod. When we finish, I take her to her room and get her dressed in some light faded skinny jeans with a black sweater and some black combat boots. When I'm done, I go into Alexis's room and walk over to her crib and see that she's awake. I pick her up and smile. "Hi baby girl! Did you sleep good baby?" I asked her, smilin, even though I knew she couldn't talk yet. She just looked at me and smiled. I laughed and got her dressed in an outfit that matched Leah's... Yeah I'm that dad, the one who dresses his daughters alike and make them match.... When I finish, I get dressed in some black pants, a red hoodie, and some white supras. We all make our way to the car pretty soon and drive to school...

When we get to Leah's school I take her out and Alexis and carry Alexis in my arms and hold Leah's hand as we walk through the school and then into her classroom. When I got in I smiled at her teacher and stood in the corner of the room with Alexis and watched as Leah went up to a boy. She smiled at him and he smiled back and they started to talk....

After everyone went to show and tell, it was Leah's turn. I smiled and walked up to the frot of the classroom, Alexis still in my arms and Leah's hand in mine. She smiled at her class, "This is my daddy, and this is my baby sister!" She smiled and pointed to us. She held her arms out to me for Alexis. I carefully placed her in Leah's arms, Leah has carried her before and can walk around with her and she's barley three! "Alexis was a surprise, she was at the door one night with no mommy, like me! She has her own room like me, and she dresses like me! My daddy says I have to take care of her because she's always gonna be littler than me but I don't care I love her and daddy says she loves me too! we also got her a bracelet like mine! See?" She asked as she gently grabbed Alexis arm with the bracelet. She then walked over to me and gave Alexis back to me. I took Alexis into my arms and kissed her head. "And my daddy is a good singer! And he can dance! And he keeps the monsters away at night because he fights them." She said proudly. I smiled at her and chuckled lightly. "What about your mommy?" This girl asked. Leah looked at the girl, and her smile dropped. "I don't have a mommy. But that's okay because uncle scooter and uncle Austy and uncle Chaz and uncle Ryan always come over and play and this weekend we're going to the beach together!" Leah smiled again. "But everyone has a mommy, why don't you have one?" The girl sneered, I looked at Leah. "Leah, princess, are you done with show and tell?" I asked her, not wanting her to get hurt by the fact that she doesn't have a mother. She ignored me though. "I don't know why." Leah mumbled. "I bet it's because of you!" The girl sneered. That's when something in me snapped. "JESSICA!" The teacher said loudly. "She didn't leave because of me!" Leah said, she had tears in her eyes. I immediately grabbed her and told the teacher she wouldn't be her the rest of the day, I carried Leah and Alexis out to the car, got them buckled in, and drove home, thinking of a way to cheer up my little sad princess...