Chapter 18- Jealous

Justin's P.O.V

"Dada!" I hear Amelia yell. I wake up from my sleep and jog into her room that was right across from mine. I see her standing up in her crib with her bunny in her arms and her little pink and blue blanket in her arms as well. I smiled at the sight of her. She smiled when she saw me and raised her arms in the air. I laughed and picked her up, and she layed her head down on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck. I laughed again, "you just wanted dada to pick you up?" I asked smiling. She laughed and that was the cutest laugh I have ever heard. "You wanna go night night with dada?" I ask. She giggled again and nodded against my shoulder. I laughed and walked into my room with her, when I got to my room, I laid down in my bed again, and layed Amelia down on top of me. She laid her head down on my chest and rubbed my shirt in between her forefinger and thumb, a habit she does when she's tired and wants to sleep. I smiled and kissed her head. "Go night night baby, dada's right here." I whispered. And slowly, she began to fall asleep....

When I wake up, Amelia is still on my chest sleeping. I smiled and gently set her next to me, carful not to wake her. I had just got her beside me when my door bust open and Alexis runs in and jumps on my bed, right beside Amelia, making Amelia wake up and start crying because she got scared. I quickly pick Amelia up and into my arms. "Shh baby, dada's here. Shh baby, your okay, everything's okay baby, shh." I rocked her back and forth. I look at Alexis and see her sitting on the edge of my bed and looking at me holding Alexis. "I'm sorry daddy." She mumbled. I sighed and opened up my left arm, holding Amelia in my right. Alexis runs into my free arm and buried her head into my shoulder. "It's okay baby, just be careful from now on, I don't want any of you girls getting hurt, alright baby? I love you." I said and kissed the top of her head. "I love you to daddy." She said. "Where's Leah?" I asked her, standing up, Amelia still in my arms, Alexis stands up as well. "Asleep." She said. "Do you want me to wake her up daddy?" She asked. I shook my head, "no that's alright baby, let's let her sleep." I said, she nodded. "How about us three go downstairs and into the living room?" I asked. She looked at Amelia but nodded. I smiled and I made my way downstairs with Alexis following. When we get downstairs and into the living room, I sit down on the couch and set Amelia down on my lap and Alexis stands im front of me. "How about we play a board game?" I asked. She smiled and nodded and I smiled back. "Go pick a game out baby and I'll play." I said. She nodded and ran into the hallway, and soon came back with Candy Land. I helped her set the board up on the coffee table and I sat on the floor, Alexis in front of me, and Amelia in my lap. Amelia grabbed the blue piece, "Hey that's my piece!" Alexis said. "Come on baby, you can share with Ameila can't you?" I asked. She looked at me and then back at Amelia and sighed. "Fine!" She groaned. I was gonna say something, but let it go. Alexis grabbed the green piece and I grabbed the purple piece. "I want to go first!" Alexis called. But Amelia moved her piece across the board. "Baby you always go first, let Amelia go first." I said. She groaned and gave Amelia the dice. Amelia got it and threw it on the floor beside us. I laughed and picked it up and have it back to her. "Look baby like this." I said and helped her throw it gently on the board, we rolled a six and I smiled, and helped Amelia grab her piece and move it. When we pulled away from the board, she clapped her small hands together which caused me to laugh, but Alexis just to stare.

I think my baby is jealous...