1. After the Orpheum

Julie's POV

"I think this band is back." Luke says with tears streaming down his cheeks

"Yea definetly." I say happily

"Do you guys think we could try that hug again one more time?" Alex said

"Yes bring it in guys." I say as we pulled in to a group hug.I Look up at Luke who looks at me and smiles . I smile back and then I start to cry and I cant handle this so I ran out of the studio and up to my room.

Luke's POV 

Julie ran out of the studio crying for some reason. "I'll go get her." Alex said bout to poof out.

"No I'll go because we all know that you probably wanna go and find willie right reginald." I say looking at Reggie.

"Yes definetly." Reggie says trying not to laugh.

"Yea you guys are definetly right so I'm gonna find willie bye."Alex said poofing out. 

"Ok I'm gonna see what ray is doing."Reggie says poofing out. I poof to outside of Julie's door and lift my hand up to knock. 

"Who is it?"She answers.

"Luke." I say hearing rustling around in the room.

Julie's POV 

A light knock sounded on the door. "Who is it?"Cleaning up my supplies and crumpled papers.

"Luke."A sweet familar voice said. Crap I hurried over to my dream box and put the perfect harmony in the dream box not noticing it falling on the floor.

"Come in."I say as he opens the door.

"Jules whats the matter?"He asked looking concerned.

"Nothing just that *sniff* I almost lost you guys because of caleb."I say as more tears just keep coming. 

"Jules look at me its gonna be ok." Luke says scooting closer to me.

"Yea but what if Caleb comes after you or alex or even reggie to hurt me."I say. 

"I won't let him ok."He says pulling me in to a hug.

I lean into the hug "Ok luke." I say 

Luke's POV 

Julie fell asleep. I walked over to the other side of her bed and noticed a piece of paper on the ground I picked it up and read it Perfect Harmony a love song and on the back it said dancing. I walked over to julie and covered her up. I turned off the light and poofed out into the studio and saw that the boys were asleep on the air matress i went over to the couch and layed down with two things 1.) who perfect harmony is about and 2.) Julie and the  band being back together.