6. After Dinner (Truth or dare)Part 1

Luke's POV

After Julie went in her room, Me and the boys got all of our clothes and stuff and moved it into our rooms. 

There was a knock at my door. "Who is it?"I say 

"Its Jules Luke." The sweet voice of Julie replied.

"You can come in."I say as she opens the door. 

"Well you seem to be settling in nicely."She says walking to me and sits beside me.

"Yea I'm so happy your dad let us stay." I say smiling and putting my arm around her.

"Yea um Luke I am invited Flynn and shes ten minutes away so I'm gonna go." She says getting up but I grab her and pull her to me.

"Not so fast." I say leaning in.

"Ok two more minutes Luke." she says leaning in. Our lips meet in a sweet but passionate kiss. 

Two minutes pass she gets up and leaves to do who knows what.

Julie's POV

I left luke's room after we kissed for like two minutes. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I call out. I go and answer the door. Its Flynn

"Hey girl ready to play truth or dare with the guys." She says excitedly.

"Of course just go up to my room and I'll get the guys." I say heading up the stairs with her following. 

 Ten minutes later.

(still in julie's POV.) 

Me, Flynn, Luke, Reggie, and Alex were all in my room. Me, Luke, and Alex were sitting on my bed. Flynn, and Reggie were on the floor sitting next together.

"Ok who wants to go first?" I asked getting a Me from flynn in return. 

"Ok Luke Truth or Dare?"Flynn asks.

"Truth." He says smiling.

"Ok is it true that you and julie are going on a date Saturday Night?" She asks him obviously smiling.

" Um.... Yea." He says blushing.

"Ok Reggie Truth or Dare." He asks

"Dare."Reggie says.

"Um I dare you to kiss flynn." Luke says.

"Ok." Reggie says as he kisses flynn on the cheek.

"Ok Luke truth or dare."Reggie asks.

"Dare." Luke says.

"Ok I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Julie."Reggie says as Luke starts Blushing.

Luke's POV

"Ok I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Julie." Reggie says as I start Blushing.

"Ok." I say grabbing Julie's Hand and we go to the bathroom.

"Ok so." She says setting her timer for seven minutes.

"So lets just make out." I say smirking. and pulling her in and kissing her softly.

Seven Minutes later.

Julies POV.

Me and Luke spent seven minutes making out then we exit the bathroom and see Flynn and Reggie staring at us . I notice how red luke's face is.

"Ok Alex Truth or dare." I ask him as me and Luke sit down on my bed beside alex.

"Truth." Alex says.

"Ok is it true that you like Willie?" I ask Alex

"Yes." He says.

Thanks guys so much for almost 215 ready and 20 votes 

till next time