6. After Dinner Truth or Dare Part 2

Luke's POV

Twenty minutes have passed since me and Julie were making out in the bathroom.

"Ok Luke Truth or dare." Julie asks me.

"Truth." I say knowing what we just did might be the question.

"Ok so how did my mom get a sunset curve t-shirt?" Julie asks.

"I dont know but the guys were flirting with someone named rose and reggie gave the girl a t-shirt sayin, 'size beautiful.'  the night we died" I say.

"Um my moms name was rose so you guys did know her oh my gosh how could you lie." She says slapping me on the arm.

"Believe me we didn't know ok you were born five to ten years after we died." I said putting my hand on hers.

"Ok Flynn Truth or Dare?" I ask.

"Truth." she says.

"Ok is it true you have a crush on reggie?" I ask her niticing her face get red.

"Um yes I do." Flynn says blushing hard.

"ok Julie truth or dare." Flynn asks Julie.

"Truth." she says 

Julie's POV

"Truth." I say to Flynn.

"Um is it true that nick gave you flowers?" She asks and I glare at her.

"Yes and to be honest I just pitched them because he's been acting weird."I say.

"Ok so ain't he been acting strange since you turned him down?" Luke asked.

"No ever since he brought me flowers. But when he brought the flowers he was talking two a man and then when he gave them to me I saw a purple wave go across his eyes." I say explaining everything.

"Oh no this is bad it has something to do with caleb and willie said this morning if anyone that julie knows is acting strange let me know so it I'll ask him tommorrow." Alex says.

"Alex why didn't you tell us this sooner?" Luke asks glaring at alex.

"Because I didn't think to much more about what he said until Jules said that." Alex says.

"Oh Ok." Luke says checking the time. 

"Me and Flynn gotta get to bed goodnight guys." I say.

"Goodnight Jules." Reggie, Alex and Luke say at the same time. They leave the room.

I fall asleep and so does flynn after about an hour.