19. "Im a vampire all because of caleb"

JATPKID123
the next morning on Julie's POV ——-
I wake up next to Luke and smile. I got up and went to shave I cut myself and it heals quickly strange oh well prolly the dragon spirit or something. I get dressed,go downstairs and make an omelette for me and Luke the wedding will be after the babies are about 6 months old. Luke comes downstairs and hugs me from behind "morning baby how are you feeling and how's the babies"he asked me.
"Good to both" I say turning around facing him.
"Good because I love you baby and just about 5-6 months we'll be parents and in our own place hopefully"he says smiling and leaning in.
I lean in and our lips meet for a few minutes before Alex and Reggie come in .
"Hey lovebirds get a room please?" Alex says loudly.
"Shut up or no omelettes for you!" I say smiling.
"Ok fine do julie how are my nieces doing and my sister?"Reggie asked me.
"Good to both" I say cutting up some peppers and cutting my finger in the process, "Ow!"I say holding my finger.
"Julie what happened." Luke says pulling my hand to examine it but a few minutes later it disappears with no trace. "Julie what's happening?". He looks at me confused.
"Alex call Willie now please." I says.
****20 minutes later Julie's POV****
Alex comes back in from talking to Willie. "Ok I got some good news and bad news and it goes for both you and Luke Which one first?" He asks frowning.
"Bad news." Me and Luke say at the same time.
"Ok so you and Luke are vampires which means you have to drink blood bad to live." He says as I gasp.
" What's the good news lex?" Luke asks.
"The good news is that you'll be able to hear anything, super speed and be able to compel people" he says.
"What about the babies am I gonna have them still?"I ask
"Yeah but you can't have anymore kids." He says and I run up to my room.
Luke comes in and sees I'm upset. "Jules babygirl what's wrong?" He asks me as he climbs in beside me and holds me.
"I'm a vampire all because of Caleb?!?!" I say breaking down
"You're not alone julie" he says