4.)Before dinner

Luke's POV

I notice Alex and Reggie just staring at me when Julie walks in.

"What's Up with you Luke did you and Jules have another moment?" They ask concerned.

"Something Like that I tell you some of it and let Jules Tell you the rest." I say as Jules sits down next to me so close that are shoulders and thighs are touching. Me and Jules start explaining and then Jules checks the time and stands up.

"Um we need to come up with a story to tell my dad before 5 which is like thirty minutes from now." She says.

"Ok we grew up together and then our families moved us to Sweden when we we're seven and we kept in contact all of these years and then we moved back after we performed at the orpheum." I say.

"Yea definetly that and its ten till five so im gonna go freshen up." She says as she leaves the studio." 

Julie's POV

I left the studio and went into my room and freshened up. "Dinner is ready carlos and jules." dad yells.

"Ok dad I'm gonna go get the guys." I say walking down the stairs and out the door and into the studio. I go out and get Reggie and Alex and Luke.

Sorry its so short guys

but would u rather be Julie dating luke

Carrie dating nick

or flynn dating reggie

or alex dating willie

(for me i would say julie dating luke)