3. "Wait You can see them."

Julie's POV

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say

"Hey jules who are you-" He says as he looks at the boys.

"Wait you can see them?" I ask

"Yes but aren't they ghosts and how are you able to touch them?." He asked looking confused.

"Um I'm still not sure but lets talk outside." I say grabbing him and pulling him outside and start talking and explaining everything starting with when I first met the guys till the part that just happened last night. 

Then dad walks in "Jules who are these guys?" He asked

"um thats Luke Reggie and Alex my band members and they just moved back into town from sweden and they need a place to stay so can they stay here?" I ask pleading with my puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure Um dinner is at 5 so be there with the guys." He said. 

"ok dad I'll be there and so will they ." I say as he walks out of the studio 

"ok so we have a little over two hours so we need to come up with a story but first can I talk to Luke alone." I say to the boys.

"yes sure." Reggie and Alex say before they try to poof out but cant so they just walk out of the studio. 

Luke's POV

Reggie and Alex walk out of the studio which was because Julie wanted to talk to me about something and talk to me alone. "Ok so what did you wanna talk to me about?" I ask walking over to where she was sitting.

" Um about us I mean everyone can see you now and I can touch you so Maybe we can you know be something like a couple." she said smiling.

"Yea definetly so on that subject would you wanna go on a date with me Saturday night?" I ask smiling back and sitting next to her.

"Yes of course Luke." she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Julie's POV

"Luke just asked me out on a date and I said yes"  I tell flynn over the phone.  

"Omg how is that going to work." She ask.

"Well everyone can see them and probably touch them just like me so it'll work out." I say pratically yelling into the phone.

"Ok you don't Have to yell." she says as Alex and Reggie walk into the studio where Luke is.

"ok I have to go." I say and hang up.

I walk into the studio and see Reggie and Alex just staring at Luke because he is pratically smiling from ear to ear.

Would u rather Juke or willex become a couple