16.)"Will you Marry me Jules?"

Luke's POV 

Its saturday morning yay. But anyways todays the day I'm gonna ask Julie to marry me but not just yet I'm going to get a ring that I know shell love.

I got dressed,picked my phone up and texted flynn.

Me:hey flynn I need to ask a favor

Flynn:ok what is it 

Me:can you come with me to pick a ring out for Jules?

Flynn:wait your gonna propose to her.

Me:Yeah.

Flynn:ok yeah I'm on my way now so see u in a few.

Me:Thanks.

I put my phone away and went downstairs. A few seconds later, There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I called opening the door and seeing Flynn.

"hey lets go before jules gets up." I said.

"Ok."She said as I went outside closing the door behind me.

At the jewlry store still in Luke's POV.

"How can I help you." The clerk said.

"me and my friend here are looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend." I said.

"ok follow me this way." the clerk  said walking over to a huge selection of beautiful rings. we followed.

I saw one with a dahlia on it. "the one with the dahlia please." I said.

"ok."the clerk said. grabbing it out of the case. 

"Oh luke julies gonna love it." Flynn said.

We went back over to the register. The clerk rang us up. and I paid.

I went home, put the ring box in my pocket, opened the door and saw Julie sitting in the living room. She looked up, "hey where have you been?" she asked.

"Nowhere." I said lying.

"ok then well umm what time is our date tonight." she asked.

"um its 12 now so about half an hour." I said smiling.

"ok im gonna go get ready then." she said going upstairs.

Half an hour later in Julie's POV

Luke led me blindfolded for like 5 minutes and took the blindfold off to reveal a beautiful scene. Our special spot on the beach with rose petals in a shape of a heart and the music to perfect harmony playing in the background by alex and reggie and flynn standing there.

"Luke whats going on."I said arching a brow.

"You'll see." He said pulling me to the center of the heart.

"Julie Molina I felt like I've known you my whole life."He said getting down on one knee.

"Luke."I said smiling trying not to cry,

"You're my light in my dark times. You bring me up when I'm down and Most importantly You keep me on my toes. So Will you Marry Me Jules?" Luke said.

"yes yes yes." I said as he put the ring on my finger, stood up and kissed me.

"I love you Luke."I said as we pulled away. 

"I love you more." He said smiling.

The rest of the night me and Luke danced together and went home around 3 am and made out. 

How do you like the fanfic total so far<3 

and anyone interested in doing a jatp rp or a smut jatp rp with me plz dm me<3Julie patterson