13.)"Julie You're pregnant."

Julie's POV

"Jules Its gonna be ok." Flynn said.

"No its not flynn if caleb finds out hell kill the baby speaking of him finding out he probably already knows." I said crying. I mean yeah im happy about this but also scared about whats gonna happen if caleb does find out because hes already targeting me.

"Yeah it will just talk to Luke and Tell him and hey if caleb gives up targeting you you and Luke are totally gonna have a super hot kid." Flynn said causing me to laugh.

"Ok fine I'll tell Luke about it but I gotta find the right time to do it." I said smiling.

"How about you tell him on your date tonight?" Flynn said crap I forgot about that its been a little over a month since we started dating and Luke was taking me pub crawling tonight.

"flynn Thats kinda perfect because we're going pub crawling tonight so I cant drink anything but pop or water there." I said.

"Yeah tell him then But lets get to first period." she said grabbing my arm. 

We went to first period, sat down and got our assignment out to work on. 

Julie and Lukes Date In Lukes POV.

We are at the first bar and I noticed Julie wasnt really drinking any alchol or anything so somethings up with her. 

"Jules whats wrong" I asked 

"Nothing why?" She said.

"Because you're not drinking anything with alchol in it." I said.

"Luke theres something I need to tell you." She said as she started crying.

"ok what is it?" I asked.

"um you know how Ive been sick every day when I wake up this past week."She said as i nodded, "well I took a test yesterday and umm it came back positive." She finished as I realized what she was saying.

"Julie You're pregnant."I said and she nodded.

"omg im so happy."I said and pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

"well well well what do we have here." Caleb said.