12. 4 weeks later.

Luke's POV

Todays The day where we go back to high school and I have classes with Jules. Yay. I got up and got ready when jules text me.  

Jules:Hey walk with me the guys and flynn to school babe.

Me:yeah see you in a few <3

Jules:kk

I got ready and went downstairs. I went to the studio and Jules was sitting at the piano writing songs. she looked up, "hey flynn and the guys will be down here in a few." she said.

"ok babe how are you doing today?" I asked.

"tired and i got a headache." She said.

Julie's POV 

"ok babe how are you doing today ?" Luke asked me

"tired and I have a headache." I said. I need to tell flynn about me having pregnancy symptoms then take a test just be sure I'm Not pregnant.

"do you need anything?" Luke asked.

"no not really just writing songs should help its prolly because I have to deal with nick today." I said.

"oh yeah I wonder if Alex ever learned why hes acting strange." he said.

Flynn and the guys walked in. "hey are we interupting something." Flynn asked.

"no flynn. alex quick question what did you find out about caleb." I asked.

"alex the reason why nick is acting strange is because caleb is possesing." he said.

"Oh my gosh so hes still after yall." I said.

"yea and willie says when things doesnt go calebs way he targets anyone the people are close to so julie you and flynn please be careful." Alex said.

"ok we will." I said. 

"lets get to school." Luke said.

"yeah."I said as we walked to school and we all talked about a game plan to sop caleb.

Once at school I went to my locker and luke followed. "what are you doing luke." I asked.

"You're dad got me a locker by yours." Luke said.

"aww yay." I said smiling and luke leaned in and kissed me.

Me and luke dont have out first 3 classes together so I went to walk to class but halfway there nick stopped me.

"Hi nick." i said awkardly.

"hey julie." He said.

"What do you want Nick." I said.

"This is the last time I'm gonna ask nicely so would you wanna go on a date." He asked.

"No I already told you I love someone else."I said 

"Ok thats it youre coming with me." he said grabbing my arm.

"Nick let go." I said.

"well well its been a long time since Ive seen you jules its hard to believe my niece is the one keeping the guys from joining my club." Caleb said as nick.

"so you're whos been targeting anyone close to the guys including your own niece." I said texting luke come now 911.

Within 1 minute Luke was there with the guys.

"Oh nice heres my band coming to save there friend my niece."He said.

Luke and the guys got him away from me and then flynn asked. "what did he mean by my niece jules is that the uncle your dad was talking about.".

"yeah flynn but I thought he died." I said 

"Jules youre hiding something from luke and me and why do you look like youre about to get sick." She asked.

"Flynn I think I might be pregnant Ive been having symptoms for a few days and I havent got a test so can we go to the store during lunch and get one for me to take during lunch." I Whispered.

"Of course." She said.

Lunch time. Still in Julie's POV.

Me and Flynn went to the store, got the pregnancy test and went back to school and to the bathroom. I did what the instructions said to do. we waited for a few minutes Then looked at it. I started crying. "julie why are you crying your going to be a mom." Flynn said.

"How can I be a mother with caleb after me this just will add to the list of reasons thats keeping luke and the guys from his band." I said.

"Julie it'll be ok." She said.

The end Hope yall like it.-Julie aka Mya