Chapter 18

Hinata and Kageyama woke up the same way they always did the next morning, and quickly got dressed. Hinata was practically jumping in his excitement. He bounced around the room, fully dressed and ready to go while Kageyama meandered along, doing his morning routine at his normal pace.
"Hurry up Tobi! We need to go meet Kogane and Goshi!" Kageyama huffed and turned to look at his boyfriend with a hard stare.
"Let me wash my face, and brush my teeth, then I'll put on my shoes and we can head downstairs, please." Hinata nodded dutifully and jumped up on Kageyama's shoulders when he turned around. The setter huffed but steadied himself quickly, rolling his eyes as his boyfriend got comfortable on his back. He proceeded to inconvenience Shoyo repeatedly whilst washing his face and brushing his teeth, before he finally walked over to the bed and ag down, leaning forward and grabbing his shoes to put them on. Shoyo giggled and fell back into the bed, rolling away to stand up and wait for his boyfriend to be done.
"And I'm done," Kageyama grunted as he stood up, reaching out to ruffle up Shoyo's hair. Hinata grinned and bounced out of his seat, rushing over to the door and flinging it open, quickly running downstairs to join their friends.
When they arrive downstairs, it was to the sight of an assortment of people in various degrees of exhaustion. Most notably, Kuroo, Daichi, and Bokuto were awake, all wearing practically the same clothes with rags around their necks, clearly sweating, indicating that they'd gone out for a run, and Akaashi and Kenma were practically asleep where they sat at the bar, Hinata giggle when he saw Kenma, no doubt that Kuroo had dragged him out of bed.
"Y'know, you could stand to be a little more subtle." Hinata whipped around at the sneering voice. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were standing in the doorway, Tsuki's long arms wrapped around Yamaguchi's waist and his head on the others shoulder.
"You're not doing very well that hiding that you're in a relationship, so if that's the goal, you're failing."

...

So, this chapter has been sitting as a draft for two years now, and I've been telling myself that if I get into the fandom again, I'll want to finish it, but it's been two years, and I really don't think I'll finish this, so just so y'know, yeah. Thought I'd do you the device of at least giving you those 355 words of words extra content, but I've really moved on.
Also, I've seen a lot of confusion about Tsukki, Yams, and the other second years jointing later. I believe I mentioned in the first chapter that they had DECIDED to hang back, but then joined later.
Anyway, yeah that's that. Glad so many of you enjoyed this book, and I'm going to leave it as it is unless for some unknown reason I suddenly start hyperfixating on Haikyuu again, this is where this book will stay.