Chapter 11

After that dinner, Karasuno, their friends, and their new comers all returned to the house. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kindaichi, and Kunimi all crashed on the two couch's decorating the living room while everyone else returned to their rooms. They continued on like that for two days, just enjoying their extended time with eachother, when suddenly, Hinata got a call. He narrowed his eyes at the caller name and glanced at his friends, who looked just as confused he shrugged and answered the call.
"Hi hi Shirabu-San!" He called excitedly and Kageyama bristled next to him. Everyone else looked extremely confused at the mention of the Second Year Shiratorizawa Setter.
"Hey Shoyo! You posted about staying in Tokyo right?" Hinata hummed and nodded, before remembering that he was on the phone not actually talking to Shirabu.
"Ah! Yes!" He exclaimed and Shirabu's voice was overpowered by the unmistakable sound of Goshiki and Koganegawa shrieking in excitement, before he heard them being shushed by Semi.
"Well, anyway, I doubt the house you guys are staying in is big enough for you all and my parents just finished building a massive house up there and they're letting us all vacation there, along with Koganegawa, Aone, and Futakuchi, if you're interested!" Hinata smiled brightly and looked around at his massive group of friends before falling back into Tobio's side and continuing.
"I'd love to but I don't think you'll have enough room to accommodate us all," he explained and everyone looked slightly surprised.
"When did you start using big words?" Nishinoya joked and Hinata glared at him.
"When I started being a big person now hush Noya." Everyone looked slightly stunned but Kageyama, Tsukishima, Kuroo, and Bokuto were all practically cackling. Hinata had to literally cover Kageyama's mouth to hear Shirabu speak.
"We have 17 rooms." He said and Hinata looked around that their group.
"We'll only need 13," he said and Shirabu shrugged. Invite another couple, we'll be perfect, it'll only be Ushiwaka, Tendou, Semi, Goshiki, and myself there from Shiratorizawa, and then the three from Date Tech.
"Heck yeah! C'mon Hinata!" Hinata once again heard Koganegawa exclaiming in the background while Goshiki giggled and bubbled over with excitement.
"I dunno..." Hinata muttered and everyone else in the room looked at him like he was crazy and raised their voice in protest. He laughed and shoved at their faces.
"Shut up! I know I know!" Hinata grinned then shook his head.
"Yeah, let's go Shirabu, where you wanna meet up?" Suddenly there was a down pour of information and Hinata ended up just handing the phone to Suga for him to handle, and laid back against his boyfriend.
"Mmm sleepy," he hummed, curling up even more.
"Yeah," Kageyama agreed, letting out a yawn, "Me too," he said and everyone looked at the Freak Duo like they were crazy.
"How are you two tired? You store energy like a carbohydrate," Kuroo pointed out, and while no one who hadn't taken Biology understood the reference, they just went with it and nodded in agreement.
"We store passion for volleyball, that fuels us like crazy, but when not playing volleyball, life is too boring to be awake most the time," Kageyama argued and stood up, reaching out for a pouty and tired Hinata, who quickly took his hand and let himself be pulled up.
"We're gonna go to our room and nap, enjoy your time," Hinata said in his most sleep deprived "fancy accent". Kageyama rolled his eyes and started pulling Hinata up the stairs. Kageyama stopped at their door, pulling Hinata into his side around the waist and then opening the door. He lifted Hinata almost completely off the ground with just one arm, before wrapping both around him and falling onto their bed. Hinata tried to contain his giggles to the best of his ability, not wanting to sound strange to the people downstairs.
Kageyama rolled them over, pinning Hinata to the bed and using his boyfriend as a pillow, but also effectively making it harder to breathe for his little boyfriend.
"Ah! Bakayama get off I can't breathe!" He exclaimed, shoving at Tobio's shoulders. Kageyama scoffed and rolled over so that Hinata was instead pinned to his chest, and shut his eyes again. Hinata sighed exasperatedly but giggled and wriggled around to lay beside Kageyama, brushing his thumb across his beautiful boyfriend's chin.
"I love you," he whispered and watched as the bright red blush spread across Kageyama's cheeks. Kageyama buried his face in the crook of Hinata's neck and grumbled.
"Go to sleep," he said in a gruff voice and Hinata huffed loudly but complied, shutting his eyes to succumb to the peacefulness of sleep.
They were woken up a couple hours later by the sing song voice of their Vice-Captain.
"Baby Crows! C'mon get up! We're going to meet Shiratorizawa!" Hinata grumbled and curled further into Kageyama.
"Boys! We've gotta go meet the Shiratorizawa guys!" He exclaimed, pulling the blanket off of his kohais. Hinata buried his face further into Kageyama's chest and Kageyama tightened his hold around the tiny spiker. Suga was forced to hold back his aws in favor of pulling the older and smaller of two to the foot of the shed by his feet.
"Come on Hinata!" He exclaimed and was taken aback slightly when he felt something hit him in the stomach, he yelled and fell backward onto his butt. Daichi was immediately at the door picking up his boyfriend off the floor and looking at the first years like they'd sinned the worst sin. They wore similar expressions, targeted at themselves as they profusely apologized to Suga, not that Daichi was even focusing on that anymore. He was focusing on the arms laid around Hinata's waist that had him pulled into Kageyama's lap as the setter held him protectively to his chest. Daichi quickly shut the door behind himself, attempting to keep the first years out of sight of everyone else in the house.
"Well I guess there's no hiding you're together from me anymore huh?" Daichi huffed out as he stared the first years down. Kageyama groaned and fell backward onto the bed. Hinata, groaned and fell forward, face buried in the sheets. Daichi chuckled softly and kissed Suga's temple.
"Well, that should've woken you up, hopefully you can be ready in five minutes, cause we've gotta go," Daichi said then opened the door and pulled Suga out of the room. Kageyama groaned again and pushed Hinata off his lap, burying his own face in the sheets.
"Don't push me around! It's your fault Bakayama! You kicked him!" Kageyama grumbled and stood up.
"That's only cause he just grabbed you, I was sleeping, I didn't know if you were okay!" Hinata huffed and shook his head fondly before leaning up to kiss Kageyama's cheek before getting up and walking over to his suitcase.
"Let's get freshened up Yama, we don't wanna leave Shiratorizawa waiting,"
"We don't owe Shiratorizawa anything," Kageyama grumbles and Hinata can only laugh in response.