Good Surprises

I took a quick shower. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around me and headed for my closet.

I opened a door to one of the wardrobes and pick out a pair of white skinny jeans.

Then a opened up and drawer and chose a cyan colored tank top with a bow on it.

I slipped them on an then picked out my shoes, which were a pair of light brown sandals.

After I was dressed, I went back Ito the bathroom. I chuckled at how girly I smelled but pushed it aside and grabbed the hair brush.

I brushed my hair, and my teeth, them put on a little bit of makeup.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked pretty. I felt pretty.

Turning towards the door, I grabbed a light jacket off of a hook by my stairs and slipped it on before going downstairs.

£

"Jackson! Stop!" I yelled.

"But why?"

"Because I have white jeans on and you're throwing out breakfast at me."

"I'm only throwing a biscuit at you." He said ad chuckled.

"Still..." I said an laughed.

I was still standing in the doorway making sure he wasn't going to throw anything else.

When I decided it was clear, I walked forward and over to him. Hoisting myself up, I sat on the counter by him.

"I make food on these counters." He said.

"Well, I'm clean, so I don't see the problem. You can just not make food on 'this' part of the counter, right?"

"That's like most of the counter." He said with a smirk.

"Is that a fat joke!" I questioned him.

"Maybe." He said.

"Ouch, that hurts." I said and dramatically put my hand over my heart.

"Oh whatever." He said with a Smile on his face.

"I thought we were friends..." I said and looked down, sticking my bottom lip to make it look like I was pouting:

"We are friends." He said and moved towards me.

He stood in between my legs an placed his hands on my hips.

I looked up at him to find he was still a little taller than me. My gaze became transfixed with his, making it so I couldn't look away even of I wanted to. Which I didn't.

One of his hands came up to my cheek and cupped the side of my face, and he leaned in.

I didn't move or close my eyes. I sat there, paralyzed by shock.

He can't kiss me! I want him to but he can't! If Mason sees us.

Gasp! Mason! He comes into the kitchen sometimes.

"Jackson, as much a I want you to, you can't kiss me."

He paused and opened his eyes. His gaze resting on me.

He sighed and stood up.

"I'm sorry Jackson. I just. If Mason-"

"I know. I could get in big trouble."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. You're looking out for me. I'm grateful that you care."

"Of course I care."

"And why's that?"

"Because I uh..... I care about you. I mean, we are like best friends."

He laughed.

"Yea, we are best friends."

I smiled and then he said.

"You stutter when you're trying to reword what you were going to say. It's funny."

"Shut up! No it isn't!" I said an hit him on the arm.

We both laughed.

I got of of the counter and went up behind him.

Wrapping my arms around him, I said.

"Well, I'm going to go watch a movie. Call me when breakfast is done."

"Okay."

I started to walk away but then thought of something.

"Hey Jackson." I said and ran up to him.

He turned around but before he could say anything, I planted a kiss on his cheek and was out of the kitchen in a flash.

I'd say that was a good surprise. And he didn't even know what hit him.

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey nuggets! Hope ya liked it!

Jackson almost kissed Reagan! Omg! But she stopped him? Is Mason going to keep interfering? Or is she going to take a chance?

Please comment and vote! Then slide on over and smack that follow button!

Thanks for reading guys!
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️