𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝐴𝑡 𝑀𝑦 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡

A vase hit the wall shattering into pieces. Causing taehyung to jump abit in his seat from the down stairs couch.

"Koo...you okay?" tae stood up from his spot yelling up the stairs. Taehyung heard something else shatter, no doubt it was the mirror in the bathroom of Taehyung and Jungkooks shared bedroom.

His eyes widened at the noise and he ran up the stairs skipping probably two steps each time.

He threw open the door of their room and saw it destroyed.

He looked around and once he saw the bathroom door open he knew Jungkook was in there.

He walked up to the door and couldn't help but choke up a sob.

There were shards of glass on the bathroom floor and bathroom sink.

Jungkook sat on the closed toilet bloody hands in his hair while whispering to himself to calm down.

"Koo...?"  Taehyung said softly while trying to step over the glass as safely as he could.

Jungkook lifted his head and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"His mood swings."  Taehyung thought.

Taehyung knew about Jungkooks mood swings and anger issues.

Jungkook had never done anything to hurt Taehyung.

When he got mad he would just go away to ensure nothing would happen to Taehyung cause Jungkook knows he can't control it sometimes.

Taehyung crouched in front of Jungkook and removed his hands from his face.

"Koo...what happened?" he asked softly not to add fire to the flame of emotions his boyfriend was already going through.

"my mom." Jungkook choked out in between sobs.

Taehyung knew Jungkooks mom was...a bitch to say the least, he's had the 'great pleasure' of meeting her.

"It's okays koo."  Taehyung pushed Jungkook back a bit and straddled Jungkook wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist and just cried.

Fisting the back of Taehyung's shirt, all Jungkook could think about was how nice and calming Taehyung smelled.

All Taehyung could think was 'It's time to get him some help."

~~~

7 Months Later

"Koo?"  Taehyung asked Jungkook, who sat in the drivers seat.

"How was your appointment?"  Taehyung asked grabbing his boyfriend's hand that wasn't driving.

"It was nice, Ms. Sohyun said that Im getting very good at controlling my mood swings." Jungkook said proud of him self.

For the last 7 months Jungkook had been going to a therapist.

"That's good."  Taehyung said squeezing his boyfriend's hand. 

A comfortable silence settled over the two lovers.

"Tae?"

"yes kookie?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Loving me at my worst."

——

So...first one shot. I like it a lot personally.

I don't think mental health is a bad thing, it's something we all go through and shouldn't just be swept under a rug.

And not loving people just because they have mental health issues is not a good thing either. Everyone has their days and nobody can go through it alone.

You are beautiful💞

bye luvs.