𝑃𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑(𝑚)

(mature)
———

"Hey Bogum!" Taehyung said standing in line waiting for his and his boyfriend's drinks.

"Taehyung?! Hey!" Bogum chuckled walking next to the brunette hugging him.

"How have you been?" Taehyung asked, giggling.

"I've been great, better now that i've seen you." Bogum winked, causing a certain Jungkook to narrow his eyes.

You see, Bogum was Taehyung's Ex, they had ended on good terms but Bogum never got over Taehyungs and Jungkook knew that.

"Ha, well i'm waiting..." Taehyung's attention for a split second was fully on Jungkook.

He felt arousal shoot through his body and an idea popped in his head like a light bulb and he got to work.

"I am waiting for for my drink but i'm so bored gummie." Taehyung said, playing with the zipper of Bogum's jacket.

"Will you play with me?" Taehyung looked up, pouting at Bogum who almost choked on air.

"i-i can!" Bogum nervously stuttered out scratching the back of his neck.

"117!" A barista called out, causing Taehyung to turn around waving to Jungkook who was watching the whole thing.

Jungkook walked over to the two arms folding tongue running against the side of his cheek.

"Bye Gummie, thats our drinks!"
Taehyung said, casually leaving holding Jungkook's hand.

"how about we play when we get home?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, sending shivers down the brunette spine.

at home

"Ah!4~" Taehyung moaned out on his fourth slap from Jungkook.

"Such a bad boy, we were just going on a nice date." Jungkook said chuckling, bringing his hand down to slap Taehyung's now red left asscheek. (why do I hate this word)

"5! f-fuck~" Taehyung felt nothing but pleasurable pain at this point, sometime he wondered why Jungkook chose this a punishment but decided he was wasn't going to ask right now...or ever.

This continued till Taehyung got to ten tears in his eyes holding the sheets.

"Are you going to be a good boy for a master now?" Jungkook said softly, holding Taehyung's jaw , who nodded.

Jungkook stripped off his clothes and grabbed what he needed which consisted of handcuffs and lube.

"N-no! I hate t-the cuffs!" Taehyung whined out, he hated not being able to touch Jungkook especially when he came.

"This your punish-" "No, just fuck me with out them!" Taehyung interrupted not realizing he had broken a rule.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's jaw once again, only tight enough to where if he tried to move he wouldn't be able to unless he really wanted to.

"Since baby boy wanted to act like a slut he'll be treated like one.''Jungkook said kissing Taehyung harshly after.

Taehyung moaned at the words, it made him feel small and he loved it because afterwards Jungkook made sure every word was kissed and praised away.

Jungkook poured lube onto his finger to prep Taehyung, yes he was getting punished but he didn't want to hurt the boy.

"You okay bubba?" Jungkook asked even if this was a punishment, he really loves this boy.

Taehyung smiled and nodded moaning when Jungkook inserted the first digit.

Thrusting his middle finger in, he watched Taehyung fall apart, legs subconsciously opening wider.

He added a second and soon a third opening the boy the best he could for the least amount of pain, though he knew Taehyung liked it.

Right when Taehyung was on the brink of crumbling Jungkook took his fingers out making the brunette whine at the loss of stimulation.

Jungkook went up to Taehyung kissing the boy softly before deeping the kiss.

Taehyung pumped Jungkook's length and lined it up, using the access lube and precum from himself.

he lined jungkook up with hole, letting the latter push in moaning in pain and pleasure.

"Ah~" Taehyung squirmed holding Jungkook's neck hugging him close.

Jungkook waited till he saw taehyung trying to fuck himself.

He grabbed the brunettes wrists holding him above his head with one hand the other holding the subs leg over his shoulder.

Jungkook pulled out almost all the way before slamming in immediately hitting the other's prostate.

"Ah! J-jungkook~" Taehyung choked out, feeling unbelievable pleasure and this was only the beginning.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's ass before going back to holding his leg.

"That's not my name slut." Jungkook pounded into the small boy, the bed shook and Taehyung moaned loudly.

The neighbor Jin dropped his dish shocked looking at his husband.

"jeons are at it again I assume." Namjoon said, fixing his glasses before continuing to read his magazine.

(i'm sorry💀...no i'm not)

"M-master! I'm cumming!" Taehyung cried back arching.

"You come now and I promise i will duck you till you pass out." Jungkook said speeding up his thrusts.

Taehyung tired, he really did...I swear, but he couldn't hold it, he screamed as white liquid squirted into his tummy.

"What a bad boy." Jungkook shook his head butting his lips.

He pulled out lifting Taehyung up against the wall and pushing in once more.

They did this four times that night, on the bed, the wall, the desk and once in the shower.

Rip taebooty...

————
i struggled abit with editing the end but i still like it