𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟(𝑚)

(mature)

Jungkook watched as Taehyung fixed his thigh high socks, straightening out his skirt.

Taehyung looked around the class to see who still had to finish their tests cause he couldn't move from his seat till everyone was done.

Daddy: cute skirt:)

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and smiled texting back a thank you.

They weren't close but they had a couple of science projects together and had each other's numbers.

Daddy: Wanna hang out?
Daddy: Maybe after this test?

Taehyung looked back to Jungkook and put his thumb up and giggled.

Jungkook didn't know that taehyung was hoping for more then just "hanging out" though the taller wanted to he wouldn't do anything Tae didn't want.

So for the rest of the class Taehyung giddily sat squeezing his thighs for relief.

——
(At Jungkook house)

"want anything to drink?" Jungkook asked, walking to the kitchen.

Taehyung walked in behind and sat on the counter.

"Yes please." Taehyung softly said looking around at the room.

Jungkook got him some juice and brought it to the blond sitting on the counter.

Jungkook was going to pull away when Taehyung pulled him between his legs and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I know you like my skirt but it would be so much nicer off don't you think?" Taehyung said, leaning down to whisper it in the tallers ear.

Taehyung kisses him from his neck to his lips.

Jungkook's hands were on the blonds honey thighs moving up till he found it or lack thereof.

"I took them off...daddy." Taehyung said, spreading his legs more to show the ravenette.

Jungkook was painfully hard now.

He lifted the boys butterfly shirt and pulled off the smallest shoes.

Taehyung was left in his skirt, thigh high socks and that was it because Jungkook likes it so much.

Jungkook undid his pants pulling down both his pants and boxers.

He lifted the smallers skirt and was surprised to see a plug with a heart diamond on the end.

"Oh baby got ready for daddy didn't he." Jungkook said moving the plug making the blond let out a shaky breath.

"Yes d-daddy." Taehyung said, laying back on the counter.

Jungkook pulled out the plug getting a whine from the boy who looked at him.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he moved them down the doms chest.

"Y-your so big!" Taehyung nervously said, biting his lip.

"I won't hurt you love." Jungkook said kissing the subs forehead.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung's lips softly and asked if he could prep him.

With a nod and put two fingers to the blonds lips telling him to suck.

While Taehyung did Jungkook thought how it would feel to have those same lips around him but decided that would be for another day.

"Ready darling?" jungkook asked, finger moving over the blonds rim who nodded quickly.

He pushed his middle finger in causing Taehyung to gasp and moan loudly.

He pumped his finger in and did a second then third.

"I'm gonna go in okay?" Jungkook said pumping his member with precum for a less painful start.

"Please." Taehyung whined out.

Jungkook wanted so badly to slam in and destroy the small boy after that but restrained.

He pushed in slowly as the subs Thighs shook from pain and pleasure.

"F-fuck." Jungkook grunted out teeth clenched.

The smaller was tight, squeezing him perfectly.

"M-move please daddy." Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkooks who was holding his thighs.

Jungkook pulled out almost all the way and pushed back in both letting out moans of pure pleasure.

Jungkook went slow at first but sped up as they went on with the sinful act.

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand kissing it and looking into his eyes before placing on his throat.

"Please choke me daddy." Taehyung moaned out again surprising the other as he didn't think Taehyung was like this.

Nonetheless he also had a thing for choking and thought Taehyung being hot was pretty persuasive.

He squeezed the smallest throat and slammed in harder the blond moans giving him encouragement to speed his thrusts.

The blond's body shook as his nails dug into the other biceps.

"C-cum-ming daddy!" he struggled out as he felt his body was floating.

Jungkook's hands tightened as he felt the heat in his stomach become unbearable.

Taehyung screamed, back arching and sheer pleasure ripped though his body, trembling as the other thrusted sloppily about to hit his high.

Jungkooks came inside the blond while Taehyung came on his tummy hugging each other close.

"Holy fuck." Taehyung gasped for air laughing at his own sentence.

"Holy fuck times 2." Taehyung giggled at the other but whined as he pulled out.

"You okay bubba?" Jungkook grabbed a dish towel (fucking nasty.) wiping off both of them.

"M'okay." Taehyung hugged Jungkook once again tiredly.

"Wanna stay over tonight?" Jungkook said picking the blond up off the counter pulling his skirt off ready to give him whatever clothes he wanted.

"Yes please." Taehyung yawned.

And they had a happily ever after :)

———
hope you enjoyed!
i didn't edit this tbh