𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 (1)

not edited
——————————————

Jeongguk had been teaching Taehyung how to skateboard since the 9th grade.

Taehyung had been tutoring Jeongguk since then as well.

Now they are getting ready to leave for college soon and neither of them have confessed.

🍑

Jeongguk sat on his bed when he got a notification from his favorite person.

Big Botty Tae: Skate park?

Jeongguk chuckled before grabbing his warn out Vans, yelling to his mom he was leaving and bolting out the house.

He ran to the garage and grabbed his board and his old board he let Taehyung ride.

He also grabbed a helmet, not for him but for Tae he doesn't want the brunette hurt.

Jeongguk was walking on the sidewalk halfway to the skate park when he felt someone jump on his back.

"GGUK!" Taehyung yelled giggling after.

If it was anyone else Jeongguk would have told them to shut up, but anything Taehyung does makes Gguks heart flutter. 

"Hey Tae." Jeongguk stopped letting the boy slip of his back and handed the brunette his board.

Jeongguk finally looked at the boy and blushes feeling his pants tighten.

Taehyungs outfit^

Taehyungs outfit^

"Oh Ggukie did you see my hair!" Taehyung fluffed his curly golden locks.

Jeongguk cleared his throat and nodded speeding up more.

Taehyung isn't dumb, he's 19 years old and he didn't dress this way by accident.

Taehyung giggled and grabbed Jeongguks hand running the rest of the way.

When they got to the park there were a lot more people then usual.

"Okay Taehyung I am gunna go pee real quick, need anything?" Jeongguks asked leaning the boards against the fence barrier of the park.

"Nope." Taehyung smiled popping the "p" at the end.

"Okay be careful." Jeongguk said before walking off.